«07» Movie night

.Jimin.

'Do I go?' Jimin was pacing around his bedroom wondering if he should take Namjoon up on his offer. The movie coming out is the third movie in a vampire drama trilogy and he actually has been following the story line so he was going to watch the movie anyway. So if he was going to watch it anyway then why is it so hard to watch it with other people?

'Sure there will be more people... and Hoseok but everyone is going to be silent for the whole 2 hours of the movie so what does it matter.' he shook his head trying to get himself to go. He wanted to but at the same time he didn't. He didn't want to drag anyone into his problems however he wanted friends he wanted to be normal for once. He has never had a normal group of friends who actually cared about him and maybe for once he is starting to get that.

Maybe this is the time where he becomes normal, maybe even the demons will stop following him around everywhere he goes or maybe they will get worse. Latch onto everyone he will ever love, maybe it could ruin Namjoon's life. 'I'll just go, it will make Namjoon happy.' He for some reason wanted Namjoon to be happy and knew how to do that, just show up. He reached into his backpack to grab out his phone that had Namjoon's number already inside. He took a deep breath before opening a new chat box and typed. He typed then deleted about a million times before he wrote out something he felt somewhat okay with sending.

Jimin:

-Hey this is Jimin.... I think I'm going to actually come tonight if that's still okay and you didn't change your mind....

He wanted to hold his breath as he waited for a response, a part of him assumed that Namjoon had forgotten and actually didn't want him to come over. He was proved wrong when his phone vibrated against his hand making him quickly look at the bright screen.

Namjoon:

-Minnie!!!!

-Sorry ummmm I didn't mean to just say that.... This is so awkward I can't believe I called you that.

-That's the name I gave you in my head when i think about you

-Omg I mean I don't think about you ugh anyway haha hi!

-I still want you to come over! I'm so happy that you want to

Jimin's cheeks started to become a shade of pink as he watched all of those messages come through on his phone. He giggled as he could imagine the blush Namjoon must have right on his cheeks. 'Minnie' was such a cute little nickname that no one had ever called him before, he never knew anyone to give him a nickname and for some reason it made him feel special.

Jimin:

-That's okay, Minnie is really cute I mean cute of you to call me that

-I don't know what I'm saying

-I'm sorry I haven't actually texted anyone since I had to text my mom a couple months ago

Now that was embarrassing, to admit that he hasn't texted anyone in a really long time but it was the truth. He had no friends, no one who was willing to text him until this moment.

Namjoon:

-Well a cute boy deserves a cute nickname

-Anyway Minnie you can come over wherever you want, seokjin is over right now helping me prep everything so come whenever you feel like it!

Now they were both blushing hard and Jimin had to press his cold hands to his warm cheeks to try and stop them. It was such a weird feeling. He wanted to get there before everyone flooded the place right? So that he could calm his nerves a little before everyone gets there, that was a good plan so he quickly gathered all the stuff he was going to need. He put on some gray sweatpants and a short sleeve hello kitty print shirt before covering it with his soft fluffy winter coat. He didn't think he just left, he ran out into the cold evening air.

He wanted to turn around and run home, he wanted that so bad but he went forward with his stride. He felt taps against his shoulder, he fought the urge to look back to see what was happening. The taps kept getting more intense to the point where he just stopped, right there on the sidewalk facing his fear. He turned around to see nothing as he expected, at this moment he was just so annoyed so he kept walking. He made it to Namjoon's apartment, the voice in his head was screaming at him not to go, not to walk up those steps but he has gotten so good at ignoring that voice. The voice was raising in tone when he gripped onto the door handle to the apartment complex but soon came to a halt when he walked inside.

The door to Namjoon's apartment swings open almost immediately after he places a couple knocks on the hardwood. He looks up and makes eye contact with Namjoon, he was tall of course but Jimin really noticed the way his cheeks flushed red as he looked down.

« Hey! Come in, come in. » Namjoon grabbed Jimin by the wrist unintentionally and pulled him inside. He wasn't trying to be aggressive but he kind of was.

« I'm sorry, let me take that. » He grabbed hold onto Jimin's jacket and this made Jimin freeze. He didn't know what was happening. This has never happened before so he let his arms go limp by his sides as the jacket was pulled off and hung on the rack with the others.

« Namjoon stop being so weird, sorry Jimin but he was actually wishing for the last three hours that you would actually show up. So I apologize if he doesn't know how to handle himself. » Seokjin peeked into the room wiping his hands on a cloth as he observed the strange movements from his friend.

« Were you really hoping that I would show up? » Jimin's cheeks have been a shade of pink ever since he got here because of the cold so it was easy to hide his blush. As for Namjoon it was a little hard but Jimin didn't mind, as he had said before he found it almost cute in a weird way.

« I just like making new friends and Seokjin likes to make stuff up all the time so don't listen to him. » Seokjin shook his head as he watched the two just stand there near the front door, he walked back into the kitchen where he was making his signature lemonade that Namjoon begged him to make even though it was winter.

« Oh my god come here, you look so cold. » Namjoon walked Jimin quickly into the living room when he spotted his new friend shivering because of the cold. He had blankets thrown about on the couch so he grabbed one throwing it over Jimin's shoulders.

« How's that? » All Jimin could think of doing was nodding as he felt the warmth from the blanket as well as the fuzziness around his bare arms.

Before Jimin could respond there was a knock on the door making Jimin gulp and look over, more people were there and that startled him but he took a deep breath as Seokjin went over to answer.