twenty two

Xenia nibbled on her bottom lip, her eyes focused on her computer screen. Her boss just emailed her last task for today and let's say the task was not as little as he said it would be. Xenia held her hot cup of coffee in her left hand. Her right hand held the mouse as she scrolled. ''What?'' She said to herself, her eyebrows frowned.

''Why are you looking like you would poop your pants any minute?'' Ben said out of nowhere, he was standing in the doorframe and looked at Xenia with a smug smile. ''Maybe I am pooping my pants in a few seconds.'' Xenia sighed, her eyes glued on her screen.

That was the que for Ben to step into her office, he walked up to her desk and stands behind her. His eyes focussed on her computer screen. ''Oh.'' He just said.

''Can't you just email the big boss and say; go fuck yourself, it's my last day, do it yourself?'' Ben smiled. Xenia let out a laugh. ''I wish I could say that.''

''Okay, give me like.... a hour? Then I'll be done right before lunch break?'' Xenia thought.

''Alright, your highness.'' Ben walked away from her desk. ''I will pick you up for lunch then.''

MEANWHILE at Lando's house there was a moving truck on his driveway. "Can you drive this shit?" Max said, nodding to the truck.

"Probably." Lando said, eyeing the truck. He hired the truck for the day, he would also go to Xenia's house to pick up some stuff and then a truck driver would drive it to Monaco.

Lando and Max together grabbed a part of the disassembled sofa. A card fell from the inside of the sofa on the ground.

"Hey! So here he was!" Lando grabbed his McLaren employee pass from the ground and stuffed it in his back pocket.

"Be glad your head is stuck to your body otherwise you would lost it too." Max grinned.

"Facts." Lando said laughing whilst they lift the sofa together to the truck. ''How many stuff you want to put in this truck?'' Max said, eyeing the inside of the truck. ''Not much, just a few things from the kitchen and then we have everything.'' Lando shrugs.

''One question; why do you almost leave your whole furniture for the new owners?'' Max jumps out of the truck, Lando does the same.

Lando wipes his hands on his jeans and looks Max into his eyes. ''I will buy new ones, and Xenia is moving in with me.. so, she can also determine what she wants in the house..'' Lando smiles.

''I never saw you like this.'' Max lets out a laugh whilst shaking his head. ''Like what, mate!?" Lando says.

''Down bad, like really bad for a girl.'' Max pushes Lando playfully. 

''Maybe you should get one yourself then, you muppet.'' Lando slaps Max on the back of his head. Max lets out a sound and looks irritated. 

After a hour the truck is filled with all the belonings Lando wants to take with him to his new house in Monaco. ''You sure you want to drive that thing on your own?'' Max put on his coat and grabbed his own car keys of his blue BMW 1-series. 

''Yes, I'm pretty sure.'' Lando says and he gave his bestfriend a close lipped smile. ''Alright then, I will see you later, geezaaaa.'' Max shouts as he walks away. Lando gets in the big truck and starts the engine. He sees Max riding away from his terrain and he follows with his hired truck. 

After a short drive from Woking to Leatherhead. Lando parks his big truck, right before the walkway of her garden. Lando looks in the mirror of the truck and fixed his messy curls. He sighed and jumped out of the truck. 

Lando walks from the sidewalk to the walkway of her garden. He stops right before her frontdoor and presses the front doorbell. Lando nervously looks around him as he moves from one leg to the other. 

The frontdoor swings open and the smell of freshly made dinner flew right into his nose. ''Hello? How can I help you?'' A woman in her late fourty's says. She had the same eyes as Xenia.

''Hello Mrs. Bleau. I'm here for—''

''Ah I will get him! Lucée!'' The woman shouts. ''There is a visitor for you!'' The woman smiles and Lando sends her a awkward smile back. ''You are right on time for dinner, honey. If you want to join dinner with us, feel free.'' Mrs. Bleau smiles sincere.

 ''I'm actually here for your daughter.. Xenia.'' Lando says his voice sounding soft. 

Lucée the younger brother walks into the hallway, he comes into view and his eyes are growing big. He's the spitting image of Xenia, but the boy's version but then he got blue eyes, he thought. ''Xeniaaaaaaaa!'' Lucée calls out teasing. Mrs. Bleau walks away out of the hallway, to the kitchen. ''What!?'' A voice yells back from upstairs.  

''Lando Norris is here for you!'' He sings with a huge smirk on his lips.

-

hi! sorry for a couple days of no update..  i got my deadline week this week so i'm pretty busy. after this week i still have two exames planned but i'm trying to upload a new chapter at the end of this week.

sooooo.. lando met xenia her mother and brother... do you think he will stay for dinner? ;)