twenty one

Xenia looked around her own office at Apple. She grabbed the cardboard boxes that were laying on her desk and she folded them into boxes. She lifted her plant collection into one box, after she grabbed a second one to fill it with more plants. This week were her last days at Apple, she might aswell took her plants home already.

Today was Monday, she has her last day on Wednesday. ''I can't believe that you are leaving me here in this shithole!'' Ben cries fakely as he steps into her office. Xenia sended her collegeau a big smile.

"You can always do the same, Bennie boy." Xenia cooes.

"What? Leaving to Monaco? No-no, that's nothing for me." Ben sat down on her desk chair and spun around a little bit.

"Did I hear Monaco!?" Lisa says excited as she steps into the office. "I did know you were leaving but to Monaco... girl? What sugar daddy payed you? And how much!?" Lisa grabs the big plant out of the windowsill and sets it down in a new box.

"Ehm no sugar daddy." Xenia said whilst not looking Lisa into her eyes.

"Girl, Monaco. Please.... You know what lives there." Lisa said smiling.

Ben nods as he was just occupied on his phone. "Yeah, I know." Xenia said in a soft voice.

"Rich dilfs with yachts, Formula One Drivers... they even have a royal house. In short.. Many people with wealth." Lisa closed the box and pushed it towards the wall.

"Yup." Xenia only says, focused on closing the lit of the boxes.

"And.. you know.. Lando Norris annouced that he will be moving to Monaco, around the same date as you!" Lisa continues excited. Lisa followed Formula One, you could say she was a big fan.

"Oh, really?" Xenia grabs her water bottle of her desk and she eyes Lisa as she takes a sip.

"Yeah, really. Maybe you are going to be neighbours!"

"Maybe." Xenia said with a genuine smile.

"Okay, girls? Coffee?" Ben booms into the conversation. "I feel like having a coffee after all that hard work of moving stuff around." He sighed.

"You didn't even touched a box, let alone put stuff into a box." Xenia said with a grin.

"Exactly!" Ben smiles and the three leave the room.

THE THREE sat down in the local canteen with a fresh, brewing coffee in their hands. Xenia even grabbed a small coffee bun to go with her coffee.

"I will miss you, little one." Ben says sighing.

"I will miss you too, Ben." Xenia smiles. "But I'm not leaving Earth.. I will always come back to here because I still have my parents here."

"Okay, you promise that?" Ben takes a big bite from his muffin. "Ofcourse." Xenia smiles.

The attention of the three suddenly goes to Xenia's phone when it rings. On screen a picture of Lando driving his car at night, the picture she took when he brought her home. On screen; -Mr. N-
Shit, I still need to change his name, she thought.

Xenia grabs her phone fast of the table, Lisa her eyes went to her own coffee as Ben eyed his muffin. I mean, they don't saw it right? You only see a boy with curls but you can't recognize the face, she thought.

She picks up the phone fast. "Hello?"

"Hi, love." His soft voice fills her ear. Xenia smiles right away. "Am I interrupting?"

"I'm at work, so a little bit." Xenia says. "Oh yeah right, I forgot!" Lando his laugh fills Xenia's ear, her lips turning into a sweet smile.

"It don't matter, N—"

She quickly stops the name and swallows the word. "Okay, I will call you back tonight.. Or I will just text you."

"Alright, I'm free tonight so call whenever you want." Xenia replies.

"Alright then. Bye, love." And with that he hangs up. Xenia puts her phone back on the table with the screen facing the table.

"Hmm, no sugar daddy??" Lisa smirks.

"Nope." Xenia takes a sip of her coffee. "Mr. N? A expensive sportcar?" Lisa eyes Xenia her face closely. Xenia shrugs. "I only housekeep for him."

"Girl, you down bad."