five

Lando was sitting behind his gaming set up. It was Monday today, he last saw Xenia Thursday but because he spends the last few days at home, he booked her again today. She would be here at six.

Tomorrow he needed to leave for his next race, he wanted to leave the house clean as possible and maybe he will help Xenia cleaning. His cold was over, thursday night he had a sermon from Xenia about how he needed to eat different fruits and take vitamine pills. Lando sighed as he thought how he was standing in the grocerie store on friday morning. Wait..., he never takes any advice from girls, only his mom, his sisters and Charlotte.

He started his stream and his game. ''Max, you here?'' Lando says in his headset. He hears Max yell something into his headset. ''What did you say?'' Lando asked into his headset, he clicked on some buttons and adds Max Fewtrell to COD. ''I said yes, you muppet.'' Lando let out a laugh as he clicks on play. Lando and Max were playing for nearly a hour when there was some rumble downstairs.

Lando put his volume down to hear where the sound was coming from. Then he realized. ''Oh, she's here.'' Lando speaks up, a happy tone in his voice. ''Who?'' Max yells back. Oh no, did he said that out loud? He wanted to keep her a little secret.

''Ehm, my neighbor, I see. She's home from vacation again. Her car is in the driveway.'' Lando lies to his bestfriend. He peaks out of the window, where in this case her car actually is in her driveway. He needed to keep an eye on her house when he's home, he promised that. His neighbor was a old lady of seventy, living alone. So it's kind of not a lie, he thought.

''Well, okay. That's nice.. I guess?'' Max says unsure while he's getting a weird vibe from Lando.

''Max, I'm leaving man. Speak to you later?'' Lando speaks up in his headset. ''Sure man, I-'' Lando clicks his PC off while cutting Max his voice off. He gets up from his gaming stool while smoothing out his joggingsuit.

He opens the door, practially runs across the hallway when he bumps into something soft. ''Ah.'' A soft voice speaks. ''Sorry!'' Lando says, his eyes big from the sight in front of him. ''I-i didn't know you were upstairs already.'' He says.

Xenia her eyes went from his joggingsuit to his blue eyes. Seconds ago her face was laying down on the soft joggingsuit. ''Nice outfit, mate.'' She speaks up. Lando let his hand slide down his curls as he smiles. ''Thank you.'' He responds.

Xenia started to walk around him to the bathroom. Lando turn on his heels to watch her walk away. ''Can I maybe help with something?'' He says. Xenia turns around and watch him precisely. ''Maybe go sit on your gaming stool and start gaming?'' She replies to him, amusement heard in her voice.

''I'm serious.'' Lando moves forward and keeps eyeing Xenia. Xenia watches the young man in front of her. Why is he so desperate to clean something? She thought.

''Okay, you can go to your kitchen and maybe throw away things you don't use or some leftovers. Okay?'' Xenia speaks up after thinking. Lando his eyes had some sparkles in them. ''Sure!'' He says excited. Xenia watched how walked away.

''Oh, you can vacuum my bedroom but please leave the suitcase on my bed. I need to pack tonight.'' He yells as he runs from the stairs. Why is he so happy to clean his own house? You know.. I don't care as long I'm getting paid, she thought.

Xenia eyes the open door of his bedroom where a big suitcase was laying with some clothes already in it. Hmm okay..

...

After two hours the house of Lando Norris was clean again. Xenia shuts the pantry behind her, gets her hair out of the ponytail while she walks to the living room. ''Your house is clean.'' She speaks up. Lando slides down of his kitchen island as he walks up to her.

''Can you help me pack my suitcase?'' He says with a smile. ''Sure. Where to?'' Xenia says as they both walk up the stairs, Xenia behind Lando. ''The United States.'' Lando says excited. ''Oh wow Miley Cyrus! I'm so jealous!'' Xenia says with laugh. ''What are you going to do there?'' She asks curious.

''I will be racing there.'' Lando says, his head moved to the side so he can watch Xenia her face. Xenia her face had some confusion on it. ''I'm a Formula One driver.'' Lando continues.

''Ah, that explains..'' Xenia says while she eyes the big painting of a formula one car in the hallway of upstairs.

''Okay, let's pack!'' Xenia says excited. Xenia loves packing because it gets her in a vibe to go on vacation and you know.. she loves to go abroad. Lando gives her a big grin as he opens up his big closet. Maybe he needed to keep her a secret for a while, she acts so.. normal to him? You know, he's keeping her a secret. He hates lying to his friends and family but in this case.. He does not feel guilty, he thought.