The students were all talking with each other in the class, not minding Error one bit. As Error went to his seat, a weird skeleton entered the class. The skeleton had multicoloured eyelights and a ink stain on his cheek. A wide grin was on his face, as the skeleton looked around and went straight to Error. The skeleton sat himself next to Error. "Salut! I am Ink! I from France! Qui es tu?" He just asked in a weird language, with a bright grin, the students staring at the newcomer and whispering with each other.

(Hi! I'm Ink! I'm from France! Who are you?)

Error blinked in surprise at the weird language before giving Ink a look of pure confusion. "U-Uhm...?" Error could understand some words, but not the rest really... What's- What's a France... He just decided not to say anything, hoping that Ink would just leave him be, as he's not really one for social interactions.

The other just tilted his head with his grin. "Oh! Excuse-Moi! English not bien." The other hummed a bit, thinking slightly, before snapping with a slight 'Ah' his finger. The other pointed at himself. "Je m'appelles Ink." He said, repeating the name once again. The other then pointed at Error. "Et tu es?"

(Oh! Excuse me! English not good.
My name is Ink.
And you are?)

Error then stared at Ink for a moment more. Ah... So this colorful guy really was talking to him... "E-Error..." He mumbled so quietly, you would need to lean in to really hear if you have hearing problems.

Ink blinked a bit, processing what Error had said, before clapping in his hands. "Ah! ...Je n'ai pas compris ce que tu as dit." He then said grinning.

(Ah! ... I didn't understand anything you've said.)

Error just glanced at Ink in confusion. Honestly, he didn't understand either. But then he remembered what Ink did earlier and then slowly pointed at himself. "Error..." He said, a bit more clearer. Honestly, he just wants this hyper kid to stop talking to him, so maybe he would once he knew his name. Ask and then leave him alone for the rest of his life please.

Ink tilted his head. "Ah, Error! Salut Error!" He cheered slightly, before pointing at himself. "Je suis un étudiant d'échange, J'espère qu'on peut etre amis!"

(Ah, Error! Hi Error!
I am an exchange student, I hope we can be friends!)

Error just stared at Ink weirdly, not understanding a word he had said. To prove his point, he just tilted his skull in confusion, hoping that Ink would understand that at least.

Ink blinked and hummed in thought again, before saying: "Ah, ah... uhm..." The child tried to say something, but the teacher entered the class.

Error then glanced at the teacher before he then went and grabbed the stuff he needs for this particular class. This is going to be a long day... He could already tell. Shivering, he nervously looked around a bit when the feeling of being watched came back. Not being to catch a single eyelight eyeing him from the shadows.

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

Lunch time then came around the corner as the bell rang and Error began to out his stuff into his pocket. Since the school was mostly for average students, they don't need to move from room to room to get to a certain class. They can just stay in one classroom, as the teachers are the ones who's gonna be moving.

Error then grabbed his lunch, a ziplocked sammich, good enough.

Ink, who still didn't stop bothering Error, looked at the other. "Error! Ça Va bien? Oh! Envie d'essayer un éclair?" The kid asked holding to Error a weird baked good with chocolateglaze.

(Error! Things are going well? Oh! Want to try an éclair?)

Error blinked, glancing at the thing in confusion. He's never seen anything like it in all honesty, then glanced at Ink, confusion still evident on his face. What was he meant to do...?

The other just grinned and put the thing in front of Error, before taking another éclair and biting into it. Cream came from the inside of the baked good and Ink smiled at Error, before shoving the whole thing into his mouth. He then pointed at the éclair in front of Error. "Essayez-le, it's good!"

(Try it out)

Error blinked when he heard Ink speak in an english dialect. Glancing at the food nervously. Should he...? He's never seen food like it before in all honesty. He then nervously picked it up and slowly bit into it. He blinked in surprise at the delicious taste before humming at the sweetness of it. He's never tasted anything like it. This Ink was right, it is good! Assuming that that's what he meant in english after all.

Ink giggled happily at Error, smiling at the small, glitching child. "It's good?" He then said in an asking tone, humming happily at the child.

Error blinked, seemingly realizing that Ink was still talking to him and shyly nodded. It does taste good.

Ink cheered slightly and smiled happily at Error, before turning back to his food, eating with a wide smile.

Error then shyly continued to eat, looking down at his desk and bringing out the sandwich anyways... Maybe he could save for later? But he doesn't know if it would spoil... But he wants to bring it home to his mother and brothers... Ah. So conflicting... Error just went and began to eat his sammich.

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

* And Ink has been introduced early on!

* Apologies to all those who does speak French, and how we most likely got everything wrong XD