Chapter 23: The Mall

Depuis le début

Why that little !!!!!

Uncle Asher returns and says : "Good news guys ! Aidan and Y/n are okay and there coming to meet us . And they also said to send Mia and Miles at the hotel .

I nodded in defeat .

Flash forward that's how Mia and I found our selves at the hotel .

And to make things worse Mia forced me to go to the mall with her .

As we reached the mall she took me to ladies wear and bought herself outfits with MY MONEY.

As long as she doesn't bother me then it's okay .

She then forced me to get a change of cloths and I refused like a stubborn child .

She sighed in defeat and we were leaving Finally !

We (more like Mia) decided to take the long walk home .

As we were passing houses , in particular when we passed a certain house , Mia gasped .

I looked at her confused but then I dropped my Jaw as well .

It was .......... MAX.

When Max noticed us his jaw dropped as well .

Max POV:

My jaw was dropped faster than Lightening.

I looked at Mia and a photocopy of myself .

So this must be Miles .

I immediately compose myself .

I say "Well well well.... It looks like all 3 of us siblings are finally reunited!"

Mia was the first to speak "Where are Jenny, Ricky and Maria !?!?"

Before she could charge at me Miles stopped her .

I looked at Miles . He didn't look so strong .

I bet I could easily take him out .

Miles says "Mia I will take care of him. You look out for any other light members".

Mia nods .

I say "Well Big Boy are just talk or what"

Miles smirks at me and then gives me a dark look.

Ohhhh shitttttttt!!!!!!!!

Miles swiftly comes at me and before I could register what was happening I was on the ground .

Miles had punched my guts and flipped me over and he was about to punch my face .

All of a sudden I surprised him and flipped him over and side kicked his face .

(AUTHORS NOTE: THINK THAT THE SONG "BAD GUY" is playing . The same one when Lila vs Five happened)

We fought each other like crazed animals .

Kicks and punches were exchanged.

I slid around him and kicked his foot .

It soon got bloody .

When I took the frying pan I bought and slammed it at his head and he fell down.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Mia ready to attack but gave her a warning look and she stopped .

I focused back on Miles and I was about to Fuck him up metaphorically not literally.

But all of a sudden Miles like Black Widow grabbed my foot and pulled my down and used his shoes and flipped me down while successfully punching my face .

Before I could get up Miles put his shoe on my throat and started choking me .

I complimented him saying "Your better than I thought"

And he replies sadistically saying : "And your entirely average".

Ouch !  Rude !!!

He then says : "Where are our cousins!" And if you don't answer I will squash your throat with my shoe.

And I will enjoy every second of it .You have 10 seconds to answer."

And I believed it .

_____________________________

Authors Note :

Hi readers !
How was the chapter ?

Vote and Comment if you loved it !

Stay tuned for more chapters !

I hope you enjoyed the chapters .

That's all , see you all Soon ,

Bye !