Phone Call

Eerie and Claire were sitting in the living room of their apartment working on the arrangements for the event which was going to happen next week. It was supposed to be a huge event. It wasn't like they hadn't hosted events like that before, but they were nervous as the event was going to have guests who were like royalty, and they wanted to give their best. Their boss has chosen them because he believes they can do it, so they don't want to disappoint him.

They were supposed to see the venue today so that they can do the arrangements accordingly. They both decided to get ready to go out for the visit.

It was around noon, they both got ready and decided to have lunch outside after they get done with the venue. Claire asked Eerie to check the venue they were supposed to see. They then locked their apartment and went out.

They reached the venue; it was very big and classic even from its outside view. Both decided to go inside and as they entered the place they were greeted by a male in his mid-twenties. He smiled at them and shook their hands.

He introduced himself and they did the same. Si-woo told them that he has been assigned the work to help them if they need anything. Both thanked him and followed inside the hall.

Eerie spoke, "Mr. Si woo, can you please tell us how many guests are going to be there?" he then told her about the count of guests going to be present at the party.

So many guests were supposed to be present for the event. Big businessmen, celebrities, and Korean royalty were going to be present there, so the arrangements were supposed to be elegant and classy.

They then asked him for any special requirements that he wanted them to have noted down for the event. He then told them all the details about the event that his boss wanted to have, like the theme for the party and the type of servings they want to be there at the party.

They noted all the things, then both the girls took a great view of the venue

They noted all the things, then both the girls took a great view of the venue. Claire then spoke, "we have noted every detail you have told us about the event."

Si-woo then began to speak, "You can contact me for whatever you need, I will arrange everything for you so that you can work comfortably. Don't hesitate to tell me if you require anything. This is my number." He gave them his card.

They smiled cheerfully at him and thanked him for his cooperation. They then bid him goodbye and went to have lunch in the nearby restaurant.

The restaurant had a great ambiance, and they were amused to see it. Eerie spoke, "whoa!! Claire, this restaurant has such a nice vibe; the ambiance is great and on top of that the food looks so delicious."

Claire said, "You are right, donut, this place is very nice. I can't even remember the last time we both went to a place like this one. It feels like we are back in L.A. I miss home, and it has LA vibes. So, this place is just perfect for us. Let's make this our official perfect lunch place."