A Day in Busan Part 2 (||)

Jimin came and both the girls looked at him. The restaurant was empty as they were the only customers there. Jimin had come there to pick food as the maknaes were having their boys' night at Jimin's House.

Jimin looked at them, confused at why they were crying. They both then started crying looking at him.

"Why are you both crying?", a confused Jimin asked.

Eerie said, "Jimin, you are so sweet. We don't deserve you. We are bad people. Not only that, but we have hurt each other. You are so kind and generous."

"Yeahhhh Jimin AHH, we are bad, we lied to each other when we are supposed to be best friends." They both hugged each other and cried.

They both then got silent in an instant and started drinking soju again. Now they were laughing. They offered drinks to Jimin as well.

He had a few shots, but he was sober due to his heavy alcohol tolerance

Both the girls were now knocked out, sleeping there on the table CUZ of the drinks. Jimin called someone and within a few minutes, 2 young men covered in masks and caps entered the café.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung greeted Jimin's father. Jimin told his friends about the situation and decided they should drop them as they aren't in the condition to go alone.

Taehyung put Eerie's hand on his shoulder while Jungkook helped Claire get up. Meanwhile, Jimin went to talk to his father.
"Appa they are our friends, so we will drop them home, don't worry."

His father handed him a bag and said, "take them safely and take the package with you. There is food for you inside this. This is for you guys. I have made all that you guys like. Your mom and I will be staying at your aunt's today. Have fun and enjoy your boys' night. And be careful, son."

He then nodded and hugged his father. All of them exited the café.

It was past midnight, so there weren't many people on the streets.

They were walking on the street when suddenly Eerie started pointing at a shop nearby and said, "Taehyung-ah I want ice cweam. Now pweasseee can I get oneeee." She demanded, tugging on this sleeve.