A Day in Busan Part 1

They both reached the hotel where they were going to stay and rested for some time. In the evening they went out to see the city and celebrate their happiness. They both roamed around the streets of Busan laughing, singing, enjoying the night view of the beautiful city. They had their dinner at a beautiful restaurant and tried new Korean cuisine.

Furthermore, they both went to the karaoke station and sang out all the happiness and joy they had inside. They both started singing Taylor Swift's Shake it off,

"I stay out too late
Got nothing in my brain
That's what people say, mm, mm

I go on too many dates
But I can't make 'em stay
At least that's what people say, mm, mm
That's what people say, mm, mm"

They then sang some more songs and when both of their energy drained they came back to the hotel and went to sleep.

The next day they both woke up early and were getting ready when Eerie shouted from the shower, "Candy Claire, are you there??"

"What is it Donut, you have been inside the shower for like hours, when are you coming out?"

Eerie started giggling and said, "let me take the shower properly, you idiot. I think I am going to take some more time."

"Still more time, you literally will empty the whole water of this hotel today I guess", Claire said standing in front of the mirror getting ready.

Eerie came out quietly and hid behind the table where Claire wasn't able to see her. Claire was searching for her ear cuffs, her eyes went to the table, and she saw it lying there. When she was about to pick it up, Eerie jumped from her spot and spoke loudly, "Booooommmmm, hahaha".

Claire flinched hard and hit Eerie on the arm, "Girl, you always scare me to death. You little trickster, you are never going to grow up. You always do this to me."

Claire started fake crying while Eerie fell on the floor laughing hard. Eerie came to Claire and said, "Don't cry Claire your makeup will spread, and you will look like ghost....hahaha" for which she earned another hit on her arm from Claire.

"Now can you get ready, so we can go quickly", Claire said, crossing her arms. Eerie started giggling and said, "You know, I'll just take 5 more minutes, ma'am. I just need to put on a very light makeup, and then I'll be done." They both then took all their things and went out.

They both decided to go shopping. Likewise, they went to the mall there. They were both hungry, so they decided to eat something first, so they went to have some tacos. They ate waffles afterward, as Eerie liked waffles a lot. Not only that, but they both then wandered around different shops to decide where to go first.

They went to shops with having a variety of fancy clothes and even tried some. They both tried many dresses and showed them to each other. Both the girls liked the collection over there, so they were confused about what to buy and what not to buy. They took a good view of clothes, looked at each other, and started giggling. They ended up buying a lot of dresses, as they were both alike in this matter.

Furthermore, they bowed to the staff there and exited the shop. Eerie then saw a stuffed toys shop and dragged Claire there along with her. They went inside and it felt magical. That place was filled with big bears and unicorn stuff toys lying there on the top shelf.