A Day in Busan Part 2 (|)

After the tiring time at the mall, both decided to first drop the shopping bags at the hotel and have some rest before their evening stroll.

They arrived at the hotel and rested there for 2 hours. After that both, the girls wore the caps they bought at the mall, picked their things, and locked the hotel room.

Strolling through the streets of Busan they went to a park. Claire and Eerie sat on the grass with the beautiful sky with the shade of pink above them.

Admiring the sky, Eerie spoke, "isn't this sky so Gorgeous, Claire

Admiring the sky, Eerie spoke, "isn't this sky so Gorgeous, Claire. It can ease anyone's messed-up mind. It can give anyone hope that even if it's late, sometimes it is still the most beautiful time."

Claire spoke, joining her best friend, "The sunsets are so beautiful, and it is giving me the vibes that today is going to be the day we won't ever forget in our lives. The sunset is so soothing."

They then went to the pond nearby and fed some ducks there. Eerie recorded these sweet memories of theirs in her camera.

She brought the camera near her face and said, "Candy Claire says cheese....... He-he. Oh, the shot came so good one more time" Claire posed for her giving the happy girl funny poses to which Eerie laughed hysterically but captured all of it.

Then it was Claire's time to take pictures. Eerie posing sitting down on the grass. She then made funny faces, which Claire didn't miss the opportunity to capture. They both then walked around the park and looked at the beautiful scenery.

Now it was getting dark as the stars already came to view. The girls exited the park and made their way to find the restaurant for dinner.

As they had planned earlier, they were searching for Jimin's father's café. They finally reached the place. A big board named 'MAGNATE' came into view.

They entered the café and the bell hung there on the door of the café rang, alerting the staff that customers had entered

They entered the café and the bell hung there on the door of the café rang, alerting the staff that customers had entered. Both girls were busy admiring the café when one of the staff came and greeted them. He then helped them to get a seat.

Already amazed by the café, they finally opened the menu and ordered 'Kimchi ramyeon, Tteok-bokki, and Soju' for them and thanked the waiter. They both squealed, sitting inside one of the most important cafés for all the armies.

They scanned the café to see the one person they wanted to meet, the owner of the café. Furthermore, they were curious to talk to Jimin's father and praise his son, and thank him for giving them such an amazing idol.

One middle-aged man came to their table and greeted them, "Good evening girls, You Don't seem to be from around here. Are you guys' tourists?" To which both nodded their heads.

"Sir we are from LA, and we came here for the fan meet" Eerie spoke, giving him a warm smile. "Ahh, you mean BTS's fan meet. I heard that they had one yesterday. So, did you guys enjoy it??"

"Yes, we did, it was so fun. BTW, I am Claire, and she's my friend Eerie. It is so nice to meet you, sir."

"Likewise, I am Park Hyun-Soo. It is nice meeting you, too."

"Mr. Park, we are huge fans of your son. Jiminiee is such a sweet person now we know he gets his kind and sweet nature from you. He-he", Eerie spoke, giggling.

"Ha-ha, I guess so. BTW did you guys enjoy the fan meeting?? Met the boys??"

Claire spoke excitedly, "About that, yes, we met them, and we enjoyed it a lot. It was fun meeting them."

"Oh, your order is ready. Enjoy your meal", Mr. Park said, helping set the food on their table.

Both of them enjoyed the ramyeon and Tteok-bokki

Both of them enjoyed the ramyeon and Tteok-bokki. They drank the soju as well. Both of them were light drinkers, but they thought they were going to get drunk completely to enjoy the night.

They kept on drinking glass after glass, bottle after bottle. Claire was now completely wasted, and suddenly Eerie started crying.

"Donut, why are you crying?"
"You are so kind, Claire, I Don't deserve a friend like you...", she cried more and more.
"What happened donut? I know I am good, but why are you crying? Did you do something bad?"

"Remember that ring you loved so much and adored more than anything that suddenly went missing?!"

"Yes, I remember how I couldn't, when I cried for 2 whole days because I lost it. But why are you bringing it up now?", Claire spoke through half-closed eyes.

"You didn't lose it, Claire. On the day of Tina's birthday, I wore it because I found it beautiful and when I was coming home, I was playing with that ring and I tossed it in the air, and it went into the sewer by mistake. I swear Claire, I didn't do it intentionally, and I knew the whole time you were looking through my room to find the ring, but I lied. Sorry, Claire, I hurt you" Eerie said sobbing...

"Donut Don't cry, and it was like so long ago we were like 9-10 years old then. I forgive you. But there is something I need to confess too."

"What is it, Claire?" Eerie said, trying hard not to cry. Both girls were very much drunk at that time, and they were blabbering nonsense.

"Remember your teddy bear, Mr fuzzy. Who suddenly went missing."

"Yes, I remember I was so sad when Mr fuzzy was gone? I adored and loved it very much. It was my best friend."

"Well, it didn't disappear automatically. I made it disappear CUZ I was jealous of Mr fuzzy, you made it your best friend and shared everything with it when I was your real best friend you know. I only talked to you, but you shared everything with it and not me. Likewise, I was so insecure for you, so I gave it away. I am sorry Donut; I realized my mistake after I saw you crying."

Both of them started crying hard now.

They didn't know someone was watching them until a man came and sat on one of the chairs beside them.

°•★•°•☆•°•★•°•☆•°•★•°

A/n

So, guys how are you all??
I know I promised I'll update soon but I am late please forgive me for that.....hehe♡❤

Hope you are liking the chapter and wait this isn't the end of this chapter.🤭

Stay tuned and check out the next chapter..❤🌟

"♡All we have is now!♡"