Baby Girl

TWO DAYS LATER

TREY POV,
We were at the trap plottin'. Real niggas dont sleep. We just take long as blinks. Ti' still isn't home and we need to bring her cold ass back to the crib. My baby sister is some where and we need to find her, before them niggas eat out her pussy. I can't stand when Kayla asks about her, it breaks my heart.

AUG-
Nigga you over here playing games. Yo' ass not funny. Bring my bitch back! I was getting mad. I could be under her right now, sleep but his ass wanna' rock. Trey got up and pushed me. I grabbed his neck and he started throwin' weak ass punches. Sneak came over and broke us up. "Yall over here fighting each other asses, when we need to be thinking about Kayla and Ti'". I punched Trey one more time. Wiz grabbed me before some one walked throw the door.

KAYLA POV.
They think ima' lil girl, but I know wats up. My mommy is gone and I don't even have a father. He left me, wasn't even their for my accual birth. But I still love my daddy. I just want my mommy and daddy to love each other again. Is that why there fighting? I grabbed my teddy bear and hopped off the couch. I crawled upstairs and peeped threw the door. I remember the police cracking it, when they found smoke coming threw my uncles office. There fighting! I quickly swung the door, struggling on my tippy toes. Thanks to Mr. Wobbles(Teddy bear), it's opened. "Everybody let go, your hurting each other".

WIZ POV.
"Baby girl go sit down, what chu doing ' outta ' ya couch"? August walked to Kayla picking her up. "You okay Kay kay"? She nodded and started crying. The boys including me decided to meet around 5. I kissed Kayla's cheek and we headed out.