Replacement!

"I don't want nobody but you. Kissin on my tattoos. I don't want nobody but me, Talkin to you, Until you fall asleep. We better stop playing, *We better stop playing*, Before we mess around and someone gets hurt.
I don't want nobody but you, *nobody but you*, Kissin on my tattoos, Te'. I laid on the couch starring at an old picture of Te' and I, around our second year in highschool. It's was a off guard pic that she took kissing me, when we first found out about my niece Chay. Truth is I miss my baybe.

Ciara walked through the door with a teo piecr and silk rob. She fingered me to come here. "Baby say something". I laughed and said "bitch fuc* kno'". In my heavy Orleans accient.  I walked out the door and headed back to the studio. 

TREY POV.
"Ride me baby", I was holding on to another one of my hoes. A nigga not, yet sick of all this pussy flying around. But something didn't feel right. Everytime she moved I felt a ball, and it definitely wasn't mines. I scooted up outa' bed and she, or he got off me. "Girl why you so heavy"? She giggled and sucked my D. I rubbed her hair and it came off, reveling a flat top. I saw his mustahce and ripped off his jeans.  "OMFG, I'm fuc*ing a man", I woke up screaming.  Shit man as I checked the covers, lucky it was only a DREAM. I needa lady that's gonna ' hold my as down. I brushed my teeth and headed down stairs.  
Mornin'Ti', whats happenin'? Kayla ran up to me, Uncle Trey. I picked her up kissing her face, "How's my favorite girl"?
Walking into the kitchen I saw a man who looking away. "Who's this". Ti rushed into the kitchen, "Kirk this is my brother Trey" We shook hands.  "Trey this is my friend Kirk". They walked to the stove while I Shook my head. Ti' really replaced him?