Surroundings

ASHANTI POV.
I decided to stay home today to clear up my mind. I dropped Kayla off at pre-school and stayed in bed scrolling down my phone. I saw the picture August posted last night, I wonder who he was referring to, Probably Miss Kitty. I decided to get cleaned up, walking to the tub squirting, Vanilla Cream Bubbly soap. I turned the light down and took out a cigarette. I puffed twice before taking a picture, and captioning, "High off OUR Memories". And with that I uploaded it to instgram.

CIARA POV.
I was in bed with August talking about his birthday plans. We were inviting guest but he didn't seem to interested. "Baby what's wrong". "Nothing listen , I'm heading over to Treys house, see you in a while". He left without giving me a kiss good bye. I was about to peck his lips until he dodged my face, pushing me into the wall. "Fuc* no kiss"? He looked back before slamming the door.

TREY POV.
I called Aug, over to tell him about my mama. I wanted to buy her something sweet knowing that she's still has my heart. I told Ti about it, we'll I left a voice mail. She's been real distant lately. We were going to the mall Inna few and I wanted the whole gang hear.

At Macy's the crew split up to search for gifts. Outta all girly events, why would Ti miss out on this?