Tragic Wonders

ASHANTI POV.
I really appreciate August apologizing for the last time, but ion think I'm ready. I'm not worried about a realtionship right now. Mama's in bed, I'm still selling, bills not paid, and I'm killing niggas for money. My daughter shouldn't deserve a life like this. Since Aug left me my life's been in hot water. Trey isn't making it seem any different by keeping me out the trap. But nobody knows, life like I do.

"August wait", I screamed his name! With that he drove off. Speeding down the hill I could tell he was mad. I sat down on the broken porch I promised my self I'd fix once I'd gotten' a good paying job. I was about to cry, Kayla came outside and patted my hair,"Mommy y' ar' you qwiying'. She bent down and hugged me. "It's got you mommy". I just want my old life back!

CIARA POV.
"Baby what's wrong"? Auggy looked mad and I wanted him to know I could be a RoD Chick too. I sat next to him on the edge of the bed and placed my hands on his shoulder. He was silent, so I planted three kisses on his left cheek. I licked the self part of his face and I knew he smiled. Grabbing his face I bit his bottom lip and he lip my lips for enterence. "What's wrongs babe, you don't seem like yourself. If it's a bitch I'll killem". He laughed and shooted my idea of a thug away. "It's whatever now, I'm young and I'm still learning". I grabbed his friend and rubbed it in between my fingers. He unzipped my paints and daddy went off to work.

TREY POV.
Sneak and I were back at the trap plotting ways to sell. If we sold 16 pounds of weed, then we could have enough for ya ma. An old man offered us twenty seven thousand dollars, if we traded him some weed including a 1 hour lap dance from from one of our clients. I wasn't down with it but we needed the extra cash. In case something was going to come up, we got the whole gang. But like I was sayin he's an old man what possibly can he do if we robbed him? We laughed at the fact that Youngins birthday was comin up and we hadn't figured something out. It's was four months from now, but we had to plan in time, deciding if were taking a vacation.