Author's Note and Copyright

Greetings, my lovely readers!

As I promised, here is the long-awaited Dear Mr. Hacker: The Man Behind My Computer! Buckle up, because it's going to be a long, bumpy ride. 

It is a story told through a series of poems derived from my imagination and inspired by my pastor's sermons, the world around me, the Bible, and a hint of personal life experiences. Do take note that it contains Biblical themes and a lot of symbolism, but non-Christian readers can enjoy it too. What do you know? This work may or may not turn out in the way you expect it to, but isn't that what makes it even more exciting? Get your gears turning and your brain cells working because you're going to need it!

Another thing, this work is only available here on Wattpad. If you are reading this work on another website or app, it is a plagiarized copy. Please kindly inform me by sending a personal message if so. Thank you!

This work should not be reproduced in any format or media unless given permission by the author herself. 

Last but not the least, thank you for reading this book! If you enjoyed my poems, don't forget to hit that star-shaped button! Also, I would love to hear your feedback, so don't forget to leave a comment or two. 

Happy reading, my lovelies! Enjoy!

Love, 

Miss Yanna