"Alpha Jacob, I'm surprised you're here, unharmed."

I faced towards the source of the voice and saw a dark figure, leaning behind a tree with his arms crossed. It was Ryder.

"Leave my pack or I'll rip you apart" my growl was low but threatening.

"we'll retreat for now, enjoy your time, while it lasts." he said with a grin on his face.

I growled at him before he signaled his pack to retreat.

"I'll make sure you'll suffer forever. Just like what you did to my life before." Ryder said as he retreated.

After I made sure it was all clear, I ordered Alex to double the pack's security. I signaled Damian to come with me in my office, we talked about preparing our fighters incase of another sudden attack and made sure that everyone will have underground safe rooms inside their houses in the next few weeks.

"I don't understand, they just brought a few men to attack, Ryder isn't that dumb to bring lesser fighters. He must have a motive." Damien concluded. I folded my arms on top of my desk. "I need Alex and his top trainees to investigate that, while you take my position temporarily within a few weeks."

When I was done with all my work, I led out a sigh and went to my room to take a shower. After my shower, I laid down on my bed thinking of my mate.

I wanted to know who she is. Her beauty that was like a Goddess, she was already perfect.

....

The sun had risen when I woke up, I got out of my bed, wore my Sweatpants, and mind linked Alex to bring me warriors who will come with me to the Everest Pack.

I needed to get back to the Everest Pack to bring my mate back and to properly inform Alpha Albert about my disappearance last night.

Five minutes later, there were dozens of my fighters lined up in front of the pack house.

We stayed until after lunch for their daily training. I had them prepared to escort my mate as soon as I take her.

We all got inside the cars, it was eight cars in total and all eight of them lined up towards the pack borders.

Our cars came to a stop near the area I parked yesterday and Alpha Albert came to me.

"Alpha Jacob, I haven't seen you since last night, where have you been?"

"I'm sorry for my disappearance, I didn't want to be rude but I had to leave immediately so that I could fix some pack problems last night"

"Then what brings you back here?"

"I'm looking for my mate, can I look around?"

Alpha Albert nodded and I began to sniff my mate's scent. It wasn't long enough for me to catch her scent but it was slowly starting to disappear, the scent was heading towards the outer part of the territory. I ordered a tracker to follow and lead us to where the scent was heading. We got on the car and followed the warrior, he led us near the Riverstone territory where we came to a stop.

I lead the way towards their border where a patrol saw me and alerted the pack with a howl.

"I don't mean any harm, I just want my mate"

They didn't believe my words and one of them attacked my warriors.

"Fight back, but I don't want any of you hurt a white wolf! She is your future Luna, understood?!"

"Yes Alpha" all of them shouted in unison.

Wolves came at us attacking my men. All they did was break their legs and intentionally leave my men lying. I expected them to kill them as we were clearly a rival pack trespassing. The number of wolves increased, my warriors were getting outnumbered. I needed to find my mate sooner so that we could get back to my pack.

I tore my clothes off and shifted. Her scent became stronger as a sign that she was near. I went around to search for her and when I did, a pack warrior of mine was on top of her white wolf. I growled at him before he could hurt her. I'll make sure he gets a punishment. I went behind a tree and shifted, wearing the boxers that a warrior handed me.

I went back to my mate and we both locked each other's eyes. She stood on her place and I walked closer towards her.

All of their attention was now on me and my mate. We stood in front of each other before she went behind a tree.

When she got back and stood in front of me, I finally saw her in her human form. She was more than beautiful, she was a goddess.

I was mesmerized by her gorgeous grey eyes. It was fierce every time I look at it.

"I'm Jacob, Jacob Bennets" I said, offering my hand to her.

I was so happy I finally found my mate, but this also means that she'll be Ryder's target. I need to keep her safe and the only way for her safety is to not let everyone know I have a mate.