I Start Acting Crazy

Start from the beginning

“Well everything is fine now” I gently slide past him and walk out the front door to go for my walk.

*Next day*

*Ross POV*

Today R5 is playing at a joint over here in west LA. Sydney hasn’t seen us play yet so this will be her first time. I’m pretty excited.

-At the gig-

*Sydney POV*

“Okay I’m gunna head back to my table, see you in a few” I give Ross a kiss and wish him good luck as I head out to the audience “Rock it up there!”

“I miss you already!” he yells to me. Just as I take my seat the lights change onstage, I see the drummer take stage and I think to myself ‘There’s Ratliff’. He begins to do a small solo on the drums and everyone else runs out onstage. Rydel. Rocky. Ross. Riker. Wait, that’s not Ross. Then I realize what they were doing.

“Huh wait a minute” Ratliff says into the mike as he examines the guitar in his hands “Well this isn’t right” He turns to the drummer and holds out the guitar. “Switch me.”

“Aww but I like sitting” Ross complains as he reluctantly stands up and grabs the guitar.

Thus beginning their gig.

They were amazing, they really were. For their age they made amazing songs, much better than Rebecca Black. I know older bands that never once had a song as good as theirs. They really did surprise me.

“Okay guys” Riker interrupts my thoughts “We have one more song, and it’s a cover.”

“We just recently learned it so excuse any minor mistakes. This song is dedicated to someone; I think she knows who she is. Here’s 99 Biker Friends” Ross clears his throat as he begins to sing.

Such a big man, such a little chick.

I think it all goes back to your tiny

Pick-up truck in the driveway,

With a sticker on the window

"Rest in Peace Number 3".

Tell all your friends

How you put her in her place.

7 pounds of makeup

Just to hide her beat up face.

Such a pretty face.

It takes a tough man to slap her around.

Such a bad guy to keep such a good girl down.

She's wearing shades but we all see

Behind the tinted glass.

And I've got 99 biker friends

That wanna kick your ass.

Tell her that you're sorry.

Blame it on the beer.

Your dad was mean to you.

Your friends think you're an asshole

And I do too.

Over compensatin' for your small shoes.

Taking her away, but you won't say when.

Hold her in your arms,

Tell her this won't happen again.

When will this end? Well

It takes a tough man to slap her around.

Such a bad guy to keep such a good girl down.

She's wearing shades but we all see

Behind the tinted glass.

And I've got 99 biker friends

That wanna kick your ass.

I wish Bruce Lee was here right now

With his trusty nun-

Chuck Norris is still alive,

So let's call up Walker, Texas Ranger,

All the dudes from "Danger, Danger".

Let's get the A-Team,

50 Cent with his bling-bling,

And a couple of prison guards.

It takes a tough man to slap her around.

Such a bad guy to keep such a good girl down.

She's wearing shades but we all see

Behind the tinted glass.

And I've got 99 biker friends

That wanna kick your ass.

(99 biker friends)

I hope that you can run fast

(Just wanna mention this)

Start runnin' now

(99 biker friends)

Just wanna mention this

(Just wanna mention this)

We gonna kick your ass.

What? Wait that was for me? I look around and see everyone applauding them. Wait what am I doing? I quickly reach up to my face, I’m… I’m smiling… I have a huge grin on my face.

*Ross POV*

I just finished the song, the audience is applauding like mad. Some of them are tearing up, realizing what the song means… I then look right at Sydney. I… I can’t see her face, she is looking down and her hair is covering her face.

“Thank you and have a wonderful evening! We hope to see you all soon!” Riker yells out to the crowd as he begins to push us off the stage. I catch a glimpse of Sydney standing up and she begins to walk. Oh no. She didn’t like it, she is probably going somewhere to cry now. Because of me. Again.

Once we get backstage I lean my back against a wall and then slide down it, sitting with my forehead in my palms. Why did I do that? I’m so stupid, I’m such an i—I spot a pair of yellow converse in front of me, hold up, yellow converse? I look up to see a beautiful girl who seems to have been renewed, as the day I met her. Her long blonde hair falls ever so lightly on her shoulders, her eyes are shining a bright pool blue, and her mouth has the biggest grin I’ve ever seen her wear.

“Too bad you don’t really have 99 biker friends” her grin widens even more. I immediately hop up from my spot on the ground and give her a big hug.

“So you liked it?” I ask hopefully.

“No… I loved it, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me” She clings onto me.

“Come on, let’s go home”

A few of you guys guessed that it was a dream....very very smart.... but I don't think any of you guys will guess what happens in the next chapter, so make sure to Fan me! Or I guess it's all about #Following no... dang it Wattpad... twitter is too influencial. I'd love votes and comments! Love you guys!