Chapter 28 - Lovely moments

“What happened hyung?” asked Jungkook worriedly. “You suddenly hung up after telling me you got into an accident.. did you want me to faint?”

Taehyung smiled a little.

“I didn’t know I was running out of battery and I had no other means to call back.. I’m sorry..” he replied. “Nothing bad really happened to me apart from getting my car damaged..”

Lisa heaved a sigh.

“You scared us!” she said still in shock.

She and Jungkook have just arrived at the hospital when they saw Taehyung and Jisoo coming out with RM.

“We should all get going now..” said RM. “Taehyung needs to take a rest so I’m going to drive him home..”

Then he turned to Jisoo.

“Do you also.. want to come?”

Jisoo looked at Taehyung first before nodding her head.

RM smiled.

“Then you and Taehyung should wait for me here at the front while I get my car from the parking..”

Lisa and Jungkook followed him to get their car as well.

“Oppa.. are you okay?” asked Lisa softly as the three of them walked together.

RM smiled onesidedly.

“Why shouldn’t I be okay? I didn’t get into any accident..” he said shaking his head as he turned to her.

“It seems like those two have reunited, hyung.. are you really okay?” asked Jungkook.

“Those two never separated anyway.. they were just being stubborn..” said RM as he stood in front of his car. “I’ll go now.. the two loverbirds are waiting for me..”

But before he got on his car, he turned to them again..

“You two.. are wearing the same clothes from yesterday afternoon when I went to visit you at your office..” he said thinning his eyes. “And you.. Lisa.. shouldn’t you be at your blind date now?”

Lisa and Jungkook turned to each other and gulped nervously.

“Do you think a blind date is more important than Taehyung oppa’s life?” she said lowering her gaze. “Of course I chose to come here.. without even changing clothes.. because I was.. in a hurry..”

Jungkook cleared his throat.

“Well.. me too.. I was in a hurry..”

RM took a deep breath.

“Take it slowly.. you two..” he said as he got on and left the two.

As soon as RM drove away, Lisa faced Jungkook with teary eyes.

“What are we going to do now? What will happen to me now?” she asked hitting his arms. “What if I.. get pregnant?”

The two of them drank all night and ended up in a hotel.

They don’t remember anything because they were totally out of it but they woke up next to each other without any cloth on making Lisa extremely anxious.

“You must not be worried because you’re a man but I-..” Lisa choked back a sob. “I’m a woman.. a CEO.. the only daughter of my parents who have expectations of me.. now tell me Jungkook.. what am I supposed to do?”

Jungkook kept on sighing.

He shouldn’t have made any bet with her last night..

He didn’t know he’d also pass out..