Chapter 23 - Never Again

Jisoo was still in disbelief.

So the part-timer she hired was Taehyung? And she has been exchanging messages with him for the past three days? How could this happen?

Why would he want to work for her when he has a decent job himself?

He must have gone insane!

“What should we do now?” asked Taehyung smiling at her. “You said you were supposed to show me around the kitchen tonight.. Boss Kim..”

Jisoo’s brows furrowed.

“Are you.. for real?” she asked as she closed the gap between them. “I mean.. I don’t understand why you would want to take a part-time job..”

Taehyung smiled wider.

“I have a lot of reasons to take this job on..” he said walking even closer to her.

He wants to stay next to her as much as possible..

He wants to see her on his free time..

He wants to help her run the shop so she can be less tired..

He wants to be with her..

Those should be enough of a reason, right?

Jisoo took a step back as she cleared her throat.

What should she do now? Should she just send him away or take him in?

Taehyung was staring at her intensely while she was thinking to herself.

She looks really pretty whenever she’s focused and serious..

He can look at her like this all day and he wouldn’t complain..

“Follow me..” said Jisoo sighing a little before going to the kitchen.

Whatever.. since he already came here and ruined her part timer hiring.. she might as well take him in..

Taehyung chuckled.

“Yes Boss..” he said smiling like a happy kid as he followed after her.

But Jisoo stopped and turned to him.

“And stop calling me Boss..” she said narrowing her brows. “I’m not used to it..”

Taehyung nodded.

“Okay Boss..” he covered his mouth right away. “I mean.. Jisoo.. my Jisoo..”

He said it in a soft voice that Jisoo couldn’t hear him well.

But he’ll do his best so one day, he could say it louder to her face to face..

He’s going to tell everyone that Jisoo is his..

Jisoo was explaining things to him when she noticed he was only smiling while looking at her.

What’s up with him? Just what is he thinking that he’s smiling like that?

“You.. are you even listening to what I was saying? Why do you only keep smiling when there’s nothing funny?” she said pursing her lips.

Does he find her funny? Does what she say make him laugh?

She has been explaining about all the stuff in the kitchen yet he looked like he wasn’t even listening to her at all!

“What did I say just now?” she asked lifting her chin up as if trying to challenge him.

She’ll get mad at him if he says he didn’t understand anything!