[20] Yes

A/N: so it's a new year, I hoped to start writing more but I didn't. Not like you'll notice cuz I won't post this till it's all done. So yeah, enjoy.

TW// Luna

Dream slowly opened his eyes and immediately saw George laying next to him. The events from yesterday flood into his mind which caused a smile to form on his face. Dream softly kissed George's cheek, "Wake up Georgie." Dream quietly whispered to George. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Dream. "Hi" he softly said. "Hi" Dream replied as he wrapped his arms around George pulling him closer. "Sleep well?" George asked Dream softly while smiling at the warm embrace. Dream slowly nodded, "Yeah, did you?" Dream also asked. "I did." George said and softly kissed Dream. "You know I love you right?" Dream softly said. "Yeah, and I love you too." George replied "Let's get married." Dream suddenly said. George's eyes widened, his smile couldn't get bigger. "Are you serious?" George asked and Dream nodded. "If you want to ofcourse." He added a few seconds later. "Yes, yes! A hundred times yes." George said as he started to shower Dream with kisses. Dream giggled "it would be awkward if you said no." He said laughing.

Karl and Sapnap opened the door to get them for breakfast. "Will you guys be coming down soon? We have pancakes." Karl said with a smile. "Well ofcourse, me and my fiancé will be downstairs in a minute" George said with the biggest smile. "Omg congratulations guys!" Karl said as he went over to hug them Sapnap joining in moments later. "That's great!" Sapnap said. "Thanks guys." Dream said smiling.

Later they all went downstairs and sat at the table eating pancakes, Dream moved his hand over to hold George's as they ate in a comfortable silence. As they all finished their pancakes Sapnap spoke up. "Any plans for today?" He asked them. "Not really, do you?" Dream answered. "We don't either, maybe we could all just hangout here? Watch a couple movies maybe?" Sapnap said with a little smile. Dream looked at George to see what he wanted, George slowly nodded. "Yeah that'd be great." George said softly. "Let's move to the couch then." Karl requested and they all stood up and walked over to the couch. Sapnap sat with Karl and Dream with George. They all snuggled up and picked the movie Grease to watch. As the movie started George laid his head on Dreams shoulder as Dream put his arm around George. They quietly watched the movie, Karl sometimes sang along with the songs that came on. He loved this movie and has watched it for way to many times to count. Sapnap smiled at his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna come out" Sapnap randomly said. "I shouldn't care what people at school think, all I care about is you and showing you of making everyone jealous." Sapnap said with a smile. "Really?!" Karl said excited and hugged Sapnap tightly. "Yes really." Sapnap laughed. "I'm so proud of you." He told Sapnap. "I'm gonna do it tomorrow. We're just gonna walk in hand in hand and not care." Sapnap said encouraging himself. "Yes we will." Karl said softly.

A day later...

Sapnap and Karl sat in the parking lot infront of the school. "Are you sure?" Karl asked in a comforting voice as he looked at Sapnap. "I am" He said as he got out the car with Karl. He took Karl's hand tightly in his and started walking into the school. He took a deep breath as they went through the doors preparing him for the worst. "It'll be okay" Karl whispered softly as they walked through the halls getting looks from plenty of people. They weren't necessarily bad looks, some were. But most were confused. Everyone thought as Sapnap as the straight guy who got all girls, but he wasn't at all.

They walked to their usual table where George and Dream were already sitting. They smiled at them. "Morning" Dream and George both said. "Morning guys." Karl replied with a smile as he sat down next to Sapnap. "Going good so far?" Dream asked Sapnap who nodded in response. "Good" he said.

Someone walked to the table, Luna. Dreams eyes went to rage after he heard what happened last time when he wasn't here. "Back from holiday? Or did you just need time away from George?" She said in an obnoxious voice. George began to speak but Dream shook his head and stood up. "No Luna, my sister died." He said and it shocked her. "Don't you have any feelings at all? All you think about is yourself. You should be ashamed of what you're doing and what you did. At how much trouble you caused just because I didn't love you. I love George Luna, get over it. We've broken up and I've found my soulmate. I can't do anything for you so stop talking to us please. We don't want you near us okay?" Dream tried to say quietly but everyone heard the anger in his voice. "I'm sorry" she said softly "I'll go now." She said as she walked away quickly. Dream sat back down next to George and let out a deep breath. Tears started to form in Dreams eyes, after everything he didn't want Luna to make stuff even worse. "God I hate her so much." Dream said as his voice was croaky. "It's okay Dream." He softly said as he embraced him.

The bell rang notifying that they have to get to class. "I'll see you at lunch okay? Just call when you need me." George softly said and pecked Dreams lips. He softly nodded and they both went to class. Karl also pecked Sapnaps lips. "I'll see you later." Sapnap smiled and nodded. Karl and George had class together and Sapnap and Dream had class together.

"You okay man?" Sapnap asked as he sat next to Dream. "Yeah it was just a little much at the moment, that's all." He replied with a smile. "She won't have to bother you for long anymore, year is almost over. Then we'll never have to see her again." Sapnap told Dream trying to comfort him. "Yeah it will be great." He spoke softly. The teacher began to speak and then everyone got to work. The rest of the day was decent. They all hung out at lunch and no one caused trouble with Sapnap and Karl. At the end of the day Sapnap and Karl drove back home and Dream and George to George's house.

Dream and George sat down on the bed after putting their stuff away. They just laid there in each other's embrace, not wanting to let go. "This is nice." George breathed out as he looked at Dream. "It is. Very nice even." Dream spoke in a soft voice. "We should start planning the wedding soon." George said and Dream nodded. "Not now, I'm to comfortable." Dream said and let out a low chuckle. "Yeah me too" George replied. "What will we have for dinner?" Dream asked as he grew more and more hungry. "I don't know." George said as he softly left a kiss on Dreams neck. "Maybe we can just order some pizza?" George suggested. "Sounds good" Dream said and took out his phone, he ordered the pizza and now it was just waiting. "Lets sit downstairs" George spoke as he got from the bed pulling Dream along. "Only if we cuddle on the couch." Dream chuckled. "Duh what else would we do?"

So they went downstairs and laid on the couch together snuggled up till the door rang. "Food! Yes I'll get it." George said as he sprinted to the door. He opened and saw a familiar face.

"Ellie?" George spoke. "George! Hey how are you?" They asked politely. "I'm good thanks. I haven't seen you since..." George said, it had been 5 years since he last saw Ellie. They still have their hair till their shoulders, hazel brown eyes and that smile that screamed 'I'm nice'.

"Since we broke up. Yeah that's right. So how's life? Did you find the one?" They asked George. "I did, he's inside right now." George said with a smile. "Congratulations, I have also found my soulmate." They said excited. "I'm glad." He said. "Well I'm gonna have to move on, but we should stay in contact." They said and George nodded. He took the pizza and gave them a tip. "See you later!" George said happily. "Later!"

George came back in the living room and Dream sat there. "Everything okay? It took a while." He asked with a smile. "Yeah, my ex just brought us our pizza. Such a coincidence." George said still a little shocked. "Oh that's.. cool. I didn't know you had an ex." Dream said getting curious. "Well it was short but good, I told them that they were great but I just couldn't love them like that anymore because I'm you know, gay." George said with a few laughs. Dream smiled. "They sound nice." Dream said softly. "They are"
________________________________

I wrote this somewhere in February.

Words: 1534