1.14

LOS ANGELES
taylor swift & make-up messes

"Dylan, answer your phone!" Lavvie yelled, hearing it ring several times but he just stared at it. His eyes were wide, going from his phone to Lavvie and it made her nervous. "Who is it?" She asked him, leaning over the couch to see the caller ID but he quickly jumped up, running to their room as he answered it.

She ran after him, unable to get to the door before he was locking it. "Dylan! Who's on the damn phone!" She shouted, ready to break down the door as her mind jumped to unlikely conclusions.

"Mommy! No yelling at daddy!" Rory shouted, running out of her play room with several dolls in her arms.

"I'm sorry, baby, daddy wont open the door for mommy." Lavvie told her, and the little girl immediately pounded her tiny fists against the door.

"Daddy! Open!" The door opened quickly, Dylan picking Rory up into his arms and his eyes locked with Lavvie.

"Who the hell is-" Dylan glared at his wife, quickly putting the phone on speaker for her to hear and see the caller ID.

"Filming starts on Monday, but it would be great if we could be sometime before that." Lavvie heard the voice, her eyes widening just as wide as Dylan's had when she saw the name.

Taylor Swift.

She didn't even know he had her number, but she was now jealous of her own husband. Lavvie jumped excitedly, her husband shushing her—though he had the same excitement.

"And please, bring your wife and daughter! I'd love to meet them, I'm a huge fan of Lavvie's work." Lavvie jumped onto the bed, trying to contain her squeals as Dylan took it off speaker. He smiled as he spoke, watching his excited wife who with no hesitation would join him.

After a few minutes, Dylan got off the phone, Rory growing bored of her parents and going back to her room. The moment Dylan turned his phone off, Lavvie jumped from her bed and onto him. Dylan almost fell back, quickly catching his balance and he held his wife against him.

"Taylor fucking Swift knows who I am?" Lavvie asked, her excitement through the roof.

"Babe, you're a lot more well known than you think." Dylan joked, sitting on the bed with her body still wrapped around him.

"Wait, but why do you have her number?" Lavvie asked, leaning back to be able to look at him with her arms clasped around his neck.

"Mutual friends." He answered, kissing the tip of her nose and laying back on the bed—Lavvie falling back with him. "Mm, I wanna cuddle and sleep." Dylan mumbled, closing his eyes while keeping his arm's wrapped around the woman on top of him.

"Rory's still awake." Lavvie said, her head laying comfortably on his chest.

"She can put herself to sleep." Dylan groaned, having had the two year old wake him up early that morning after he and Lavvie decided to stay up and watch the entire season of Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

"Aurora!" Lavvie yelled, hearing the soft pats of her feet running down the hall and into their room. "Come here, chipmunk." Lavvie said, the toddler climbing up onto the bed and worming her way between the two.

"This works too." Dylan mumbled, his arms now around both of his girls.

"Night night, daddy." Rory kissed his cheek, then turned to kiss Lavvie's. "Night, mommy."

INSTAGRAM

🤍 liked by lavvie and 739,261 othersdylanobrien good morning, someone decided to do her makeup while we slept

dylanobrien good morning, someone decided to do her makeup while we slept..

view all 136,942 comments...

username NAH THROW THE WHOLE KID AWAY

lavvie DW YALL MY FLORASIS PALETTE IS SAFE😩
username idk how you're not pissed rn
lavvie im just blaming dylan for her behavior.. she takes after him

willpoulter looks like a tiny racoon
dylanobrien she's definitely a trash monster

username rory is the moment

username RORY! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE MOMMY
dylanobrien nah she looks like me
lavvie uncultured mf dylan

username RORY! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE MOMMY dylanobrien nah she looks like melavvie uncultured mf dylan

🤍 liked by dylanobrien and 826,294 others
lavvie stole sheppy bc the brat stole my makeup

view all 92,937 comments...

username oh i just know lavvie wants to swear at rory sometimes
lavvie her second word was 'shit'
username you really shouldn't swear around your kid😐😐

username at least you don't need the makeup to look gorgeous 🤩
dylanobrien damn right.

dylanobrien I'll order breakfast if you give sheppy back rn
lavvie mf order the food rn
username not gonna make it?
dylanobrien we are shit cooks
lavvie I CAN COOK SHUT UP

shelleyhennig omw over, i miss you obriens<3
lavvie bring armor... dylan may wack you with a baseball bat after our shenanigans
username LMAO i wish i could see what their everyday life was like

authors note.
y'all know the second harry sees lavvie hanging out w taylor hes gonna be on her😭