SPEECH!!

I've written my speech for Student Council. Tell me what you think:

My name is Kathy __________. Vote for me as your Public Relations. As you are listening this speech, all sorts of questions are probably running through your mind right now. But, there is one that repeats itself over and over in your head. Because it would probably be the most vital question when voting. The one that determines if I would truly be the best choice for Public Relations.

And that question is, "Why?" Why should you vote for me? A question that determines everything. But there is one other that also puts fate into your very hands. "Why not?" Sure, "Why?" is important. But the true question is, "Why not?" Contemplate that in your mind for a while.

I am capable of fulfilling the responsibilities of Public Relations. The duties of the office are to make signs and posters for Student Council events, alert and email homeroom representatives about upcoming events and duties, update the Student Council calendar either before or after school on a monthly basis, and to assist with Career Day, Election Week activities, and fundraisers. I am able to complete all these commitments.

A school benefits from a good Student Council. And a good Student Council requires a great Public Relations.

So technically, a vote for me, is a vote for you.

Vote Kathy __________ for Public Relations.

~*~

Well? What do u think? I feel like I should add more to it.

Comment.