Book Sacrifice

I've been watching book tubers do the book sacrifice tag and I thought I would like to do it as well. These aren't meant to be offensive. I'm just sharing my opinion. Here it goes:

1) An Over-Hyped Book: Let's start this off with a Zombie Apocalypse! Let's say you're in a book store, just browsing, when BAM! ZOMBIE ATTACK. An announcement comes over the PA System saying that the military has discovered that the zombies' only weakness is over-hyped books. What book that everyone else says is amazing but you really hated do you start chucking at the zombies knowing that it will count as an over-hyped book and successfully wipe them out?!
Ok, for this one, I have two. So yay, I'm a hero cause I checked TWO over hyped books. The first one is Divergent by Veronica Roth. It was boring and seemed like a cheaper Hunger Games to me. The second is The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Everyone says it's amazing and they cried, but the only time I cried was when it was over. They were tears of happiness. It was boring, boring, and boring. As to Divergent again, I don't get why people like it. Apparently people love when it's a cheaper, blander version of Katniss. I have no problem with the Hunger Games, thought. But apparently everyone loves a female kick but ninja to gets the shirtless guy and slurps his face off.

2) A Sequel: Let's say you've just left the salon with a SMASHING new haircut and BOOM: Torrential downpour. What sequel are you willing to use as an umbrella to protect yourself?
I actually like the sequels I've read so far. But I'm gonna take some assumption here. I read part of Insurgent and hated it. By chapter two, I just stopped because then I just realized, "Wait, I hate Divergent. Why am I reading this?" It was lame. Also, I wanted to share my opinion on this as well, I haven't read it because I HATED, AND I MEAN HATED the book Stun by Bethany Wiggins. I'm assuming her sequel Cured might be like it, but idk, might be different. But I'd sacrifice Insurgent.

3) A Classic: Let's say you're in a lecture and your English teacher is going on and on about how this classic changed the world, how it revolutionized literature and you get so sick of it that you chuck the classic right at his face because you know what? This classic is stupid and it's worth detention just to show everyone how you feel! What Classic did you chuck?
Didn't chuck one. I quite enjoy the classics I've read. They're not the most exciting, but I don't hate them. So idk.

4) Your Least Favourite Book of Life!: Let's say that you're hanging out at the library when BAM global warming explodes and the world outside becomes a frozen wasteland. You're trapped and your only chance for survival is to burn a book. What is the book you first run to, your least favourite book of all life, what book do you not fully regret lighting?
Ok, still not sure. Maybe Divergent because I could last longer on its bland yet large amount of pages. Wait no, I got it. The very first book I would run to and burn with NO hesitation whatsoever is Stung by Bethany Wiggins. It was boring. There was too much gnawing each other's faces off, I mean kissing. The main character is weak and depends on her "boyfriendishy like guy" wat too much. And to much shirtlessness. If I guy took off his shirt in front of me to show off abs or whatever, is be like, "Keep that thing on until I can shield my looking balls or I'll slap you."

So yeah, that was the book sacrifice tag, it's pretty fun. You guys should do it.