Chapter 11

Topaz awakened and stretched with a sleepy yawn. She'd slept like the dead and felt great. Rolling over she found the other side of the bed empty and pouted. She wanted a cuddle, maybe a kiss or two, but Raul was gone already. Settling for snuggling her face into his pillow she yawned again, not ready to get up. She didn't have to be to work until ten and the clock beside the bed said it was only seven-thirty.

Now would be a good time to think about how to tell her family she was seeing a guy and sort of living with him. She didn't know how well it would go over. Maybe not too bad though since they all knew how Dana was with men and never said anything to her, at least not once she turned twenty.

Humming slightly to herself, she looked up when she heard a noise. Raul had walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel, and wearing nothing but a pair of white boxer briefs that left nothing to the imagination. Topaz let out a small whimper at the sight of his maleness on display. She wanted him and wanted him so badly. She wanted to touch those tone muscles and have him fill her body up with his.

Raul looked over, obviously hearing her whimper, and smiled. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, Raul."

"You need any help getting out of bed with your bum knee?" Raul asked as he stepped closer.

Topaz swallowed hard as she watched a bead of water run down his chest. Feeling the tingles between her thighs, she held back a groan of want. She wanted, no, she needed this man like she needed the air to breathe, and oh did she want to kiss him.

I need to brush my teeth first though. So, sitting up, Topaz carefully placed her feet on the floor and looked at her knee. The ice the night before had helped, but it was black with bruising. "Let me try to walk on my own first."

Raul nodded and waited.

Taking a deep breath, Topaz carefully stood up. The movement caused her knee to twinge a bit, but it wasn't as bad as she had feared it would be. She managed to make it to the bathroom, and once there she used the facilities and brushed her teeth. Walking back out into the bedroom she found Raul standing in front of his closet wearing a pair of dress slacks as he flipped through his dress shirts.

"Raul," she said softly, and he turned. "I really was hoping you'd still be as you were, but I guess I'll take what I can get. Could I maybe get a kiss now that I've bushed my teeth?"

Raul laughed and moved her way. "I'll give you all the kisses you want whenever you want them," Raul said with a soft chuckle as he walked toward her. He then pulled her gently into his arms and kissed her.

As he kissed her, Topaz ran her hands over his chest before moving around to his back. Sliding her hands lower she slid them inside his unfastened pants, past his boxers to the warm skin below.

Raul let out a low growl and she felt him harden against her lower stomach. He pulled back and kissed along her jawline as she rolled her head back, giving him access to her neck. "You make me so excited, Topaz."

Topaz gripped his butt, pulling him closer and rubbing against him. Whimpering excitedly as she felt the tingles start between her thighs, she told him, "No less excited than you make me."

He licked at the pulse point on her neck before biting gently. "I can hardly wait to make us one. All you have to do is give me the green light and I'll give my everything to you."

Topaz opened heavy-lidded eyes to find him now watching her. His eyes were dark with desire, his face flushed with it.

"I want to give you my everything, Raul. You make my heart pound and my legs weak with just a glance. I want you to be the one I see every morning and every evening," she told him. Then, finally ready to admit it to herself and him she added, "I love you; I need you, and I want you."