Chapter Two

The Lion Guard left the outlands. They were truly ashamed. "I can't believe I didn't trust what Y/n said," Kion sighed. His head dipped a bit. His ears were pinned backwards. "We shouted at her, just because we wanted Scar defeated. We didn't actually think over how she saved you, Kion." Fuli nodded. "She wasn't trying to ruin anything.." intruded Ono. "She tried to help us. If we wasn't dumb enough we would've seen it," muttered Banga. Kion didn't say anything more due the way back. Y/n is gone, she's with Jasiri now. She'll be fine with them, but she is still a part of the Guard, isn't that so? "I'm ashamed," sighed Kion. "How could you trust an outlander though?" questioned Fuli. "I– I don't know, Fuli. I guess I was too frustrated by how she jumped at me, when I almost defeated Scar."

"Kion. Take some time alone," said Fuli. "We will get the rest back safely. Perhaps, try to get her back. That's what you're good at," nodded Banga. "Yeah, we'll handle this," agreed Besthe. Kion smiled at his team. He sprinted off into the wilderness. The rest of the Guard went back to business.

— With Jasiri and her Pack —

"I suppose I owe you one, Jasiri," you chuckled, leaning against the rock. "No, don't worry, Y/n. I just don't like when people are being assholes to my friends. I've eventually checked on Janja and his team several times after Kiom blew them away with the roar," chuckled Jasiri. "Thanks guys. I really mean it, I shall get us something to eat," you smiled, getting out of your spot. "Want me to come with you?" asked Janja. "No, I'll be fine," you smiled. "Thanks either way, Janja," you quickly added. You jumped down, leaving the nest of Jasiri's pack. You sprinted away, with a slight guilty feeling.

Kion was really rude to you after you even saved him. But it didn't bother you at all. You wanted to continue your journey and stride against Scar with them. But after all, Jasiri was the one who stood up to you. You didn't want to leave their side, not just yet. Suddenly, you felt some fluffy light fur. You knew who it was, you immediately got off him. "Kion? What are you doing here in the out lands?" You asked, slightly shocked. "I'm here to apologize about my behavior earlier. When you and Jasiri left, everyone realized the mistake. We shouldn't have gagged you like that. After all, you're one of us," sighed Kion, in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Y/n." You sighed. "It's alright. I forgive you guys. But I won't come along, not just yet. I need to be alone with some other friends for a while. Just to break the awkwardness between us," you chuckled. Kion nodded. His ears dipped. You've never seen him like this, never this upset over any mistake he made. "Just feel better soon, Y/n. I'll be going now," said Kion. "See ya, Kion."

With that, you turned around. You ran over the log separating Pride Lands and Outlands. The mark on your shoulder shone in the sunlight. You didn't want to bother but you stopped, looking at the clouds. Maybe you shall call Askari? He might help you get through hard times. After all, he is the only close one you can come in contact with. "Master Askari?" You called his name, sitting down in the wet grass. "Master Askari?" You called once. You frowned a bit when you didn't get an answer. "Maybe he's busy," you said, shakily to yourself. "Yes, Y/n, dear. What is it?" said Askari, suddenly. "I have to speak with you about something. It's about me and the Lion Guard's leader," you said. "I'm willing to hear," nodded Askari, with a slight smile. You got up, walking in straight lines. "We got in a fight earlier. I pushed him out the way from a poisonous snake. It was the moment we were about to defeat a villain, Scar. He was mad at me, and now he came to apologize. I accepted it, but I'm afraid I'll make another mistake if I return to the Guard," you explained. Askari fell quiet. You didn't bother his thinking. "I think you shall talk with Kion's grandfather about these issues. He might be able to help you," said Askari. "Just call Mufasa just as you call me." Once Askari finished, he disappeared. You sighed. It's worth a shot, maybe Mufasa will be able to help you. "Mr. Mufasa?" You asked, to the clouds. "Yes, Ki– oh, you're not Kion," claimed the lion. "That's right, Master Askari told me to call you. I have some issues with your grandson," you explained.

Kion arrived back at Pride Rocks. He didn't greet his friends back. "Kion? Is there an issue?" asked Kiara, once he passed by. "You're a girl, and my sister. You'll be able to relate to this," he said. "What is it, little brother?" asked Kiara. "It's about Y/n.." Kion sighed when he said the name. "What's about her?" asked Kiara. "We had a small fight earlier, and she is afraid to come back with me and the Guard. She might think.. we will gag at her again," explained Kion. "You might apologize. Then just give her time," said Kiara. "She'll be back soon," she added. "You think so?" asked Kion. "I know so. Now don't worry. She'll be back," smiled Kiara. "Thanks, big sis," said Kion. "Anytime," meowed Kiara.