"Alright im gonna go shower"

He says I nod

"Alright yeah ill be in my room"

I say he nods I smile as I get up he walks out to go to his room. I head into my room 'hey shutting my mind link off for a bit' Riggs mind links me 'alright have fun' I say he laughs 'shut up' he says as he shuts it off I then get changed I grab a book and lay in bed and start to read I just have some sleep pants on. I hear a knock on my door I smile and roll my eyes.

"You can come in"

I say as he pops his head in and then comes in.

"God you're so fucking hot"

I say I think it's more with the wet hair.

"But I'm not"

He says he looks down

"But you so fucking are"

I say as I put my book down and I get up and walk over to him.

"I don't know what you see in me"

He says as he sighs and shakes his head and now he is looking at me I smile at him.

"Let me show you"

I say he looks at me confused

"What do you mean"

He says I smirk

"Trust me?"

I ask he slowly nods I kiss him he kisses me back I smile and pull him into me more and then I get us to the bed I stop

"If you want me to stop tell me to stop"

I say he slowly nods.

"Alright yeah"

He says I nod I have him sit on the bed I look at him.

"Can I take your shirt off?"

I ask he looks at me wide-eyed and slowly nods. I smile and move over and take his shirt off I look at him.

"Lay down"

I say he nods and lays down I get on top of him.

"Why don't you like your chest"

I say he sighs

"Because I'm not as fit as you, I mean look at you"

He says I shake my head I run my hand down his chest he grones.

"You don't have to look like me"

I say he slowly nods

"Tell me to stop if you want me to stop"

I say in his ear he nods I kiss him running my hands in his hair he kisses me back. I then go and trail kisses on his jaw and put my hands on his chest he tenses I sigh and look up at him.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I ask he slowly shakes his head I then go and kiss his neck he puts his hands through my hair. I smile and I start to lightly suck on his neck he moans softly I leave little love bites on his neck. I then get to his shoulder and leave light kisses he moans I smile and run my hand down his chest and then look at him.

"You don't need to look like me because you look amazing and fucking hot"

I say he sighs

"It just I don't know"

He says I nod

"We can work to get your confidence up"

I say he nods I kiss his chest and run my hands up and down his chest I leave some light kisses and love bites he moans slightly.

"You know how you're getting pleasure from this"

I say as I pull away and look at him he nods.

"Yeah"

He says I smile

"That's the pleasure I get from looking at you"

I say he nods I may have left some marks. I pull back to his face and kiss him I smile he kisses back and runs his hand through my hair I stop.

"Alright do you understand what im saying now"

I say he nods

"Good"

I say I kiss him again and pull away.

"Thank you"

He says I smile and kiss him again putting in more passion.

"You don't have to thank me"

I say as I pull

"You don't want me to do anything with you?"

He asks

"Love no you don't have to do anything I don't expect you to do anything"

I say he nods

"Wanna watch a movie?"

I ask he nods he looks at his shirt as I grab my laptop and put it on the bed he decides not to wear the shirt I smile we both get in bed and I turn off the light he goes to pick the movie.

"Hey you picked last time"

I say he laughs I got the hobbit on he smiles at me as we both get situated.

"I could get used to seeing you shirtless"

I say he gives me a smile we watch the movie the movie ends. We both yawns I set the laptop down he looks at me I kiss him he kisses me back I pull away.

"Goodnight"

I say he smiles

"Goodnight"

He says as he is pulled into me his head on my chest. I smile and kiss the top of his head and close my eyes and go to sleep.