Chapter Three

(Leo POV)

"So do you have a lot of power?"

He asks I nod

"Yeah, so tonight is a full moon and you will be getting your power at midnight"

I say he nods

"What's gonna happen?"

He asks

"Well at midnight I'm not gonna lie it hurts at first only for a couple of minutes 3 at most. And then you will be joining my group also for your safety you will shoot me with your power to add yourself. Then we are going to give you a ring that can control your power while everything is getting better, but the ring is for your safety and will take it off when you are around me or Riggs. If there is ever a problem I or Riggs are the best person to go to"

I say he nods

"Wow, you guys take account for consideration of safety. So, you or Riggs are the first one to go to? I know you're the leader and he is in the second command"

"Well really either of us is fine, and then we will be teaching you more about the roots you come from you will also automatically get a mind link with Riggs and me"

I say he nods. We take a seat on some rocks

"You know so much about me what about you?"

He asks I smile happy he is trying to get to know me

"Well, I'm 20 years old, my favorite color is blue, I read a lot, I'm a fast reader and I have a lot of knowledge. But a lot of the time I'm busy so I don't do much else"

I say he nods

"Wow, will I get tattoos like you?"

He says I nod

"Yeah, I mean the more you get as you do more stuff"

I say he nods

"What was that mark that you showed them?"

He asks I smile

"I'm happy you're getting interested in this"

I say he nods as I move over to him.

"Yeah, I mean I guess I have to"

He says I nod

"So, right here"

I say as I use my magic to show the symbol on his arm than mine.

"That's cool"

He says I nod

"That's how I was in your dreams, in your head without you knowing I was there"

I say he nods

"How long have you been in my head?"

He asks I think about it.

"Four years"

I say he nods

"Alright let's get you back"

I say he nods we walk back I'm happy he is talking to me seems he is getting better with me. We walk back my cat following us.

"Alright so um I'll see you later"

I say he nods he heads back into his room. I go see Riggs

"Everything set up?"

I ask he nods

"Yup"

He says I nod

"Cool, well I'm gonna go work on the contraption"

I say he nods

"Alright I'll keep an eye on everyone"

He says I nod

"Alright"

He says I nod. I head to the locked room and unlock it. I put on some music and start to work on it for a while 'hey it's 8, dinner is done' Riggs says wow I did not realize it got late already. 'Alright thanks' I say I leave what I was doing I grab two rings, so he has a choice of which one. I leave the room and lock it back up.