Chapter 7: Ice-cream

Comincia dall'inizio

Lovey Dovey set.

He looks back at Jungkook who's eating ice-cream slowly. Did Jungkook know he ordered that couple set for them? Or was it just an accident? But it's weird because the set Jungkook got is not the most valuable one since the taller one always goes for the one that's worth the most money. The Bros set comes with ice cream cake with the same amount of ice cream they got. They love ice cream cake. What happened? Or maybe? Maybe Jungkook starts to develo-

"Hello? Do you want anything else? I'm sorry, but you might have to hurry. The line is getting long." the staff says apologetically at Jimin who just got back from zoning out.

"Uhm sorry. That would be all. Put it on the same bill." Jimin scratches his nape.

"Ok. It will take around 2 minutes to heat up the brownies."

Jimin nods before he walks away. Not wanting to keep his hope up or being biased, but Jimin can't help smiling and blushing at the thought of sharing that bowl of couple set with Jungkook.

"Oh my god. Is that Jungkook?" Jimin hears the girl's voice uttering his friend's name in a whisper that sounds like yelling.

"Who again? I've heard that name from somewhere." Another girl asks her friend. The girls seem more mature than them. College? They sit at the table close to the counter where Jimin's standing.

"The heir of Jeon, a top student at his school and he gives the best dick ever. Imagine being in high school and getting this kind of reputation." Jimin's face turns red again with what the girl is saying. Specifically with 'he gives the best dick' part.

"Wait, you slept with him?"

"I wish. He's slept with many girls from our college. That's how I know. The thing is he's pretty well known for not doing relationships. What is he doing here in the ice-cream place where people usually come on dates?"

"Hey, maybe he's like you and me. Best bud date." The other girl reasons out.

"This is the only good place close to our apartment. It's different. I'll have my camera ready. Need to know who he came with."

Luckily his back is facing the girls, so they don't see him. Jimin keeps on listening to their conversation. It's rude, but the conversation makes me feel many things at the same time.

Jealous. Jungkook's known for giving the best dick. Not only him who gets that.

Hurt. Jungkook doesn't do relationships. No chance for him.

Excited and happy. Jungkook takes him to this place known for taking the date. Call him delusional, but Jungkook ordered an ice cream couple set for them too. Can you blame him?

"Jimin-ah. Why are you taking so long? The ice cream is melting." Jimin turns around to see Jungkook standing beside him. Jimin's eyes grow big. He's pretty much exposed.

The girls gasp and turn their faces back immediately.

"U-hm It took some time to heat the brownies." Jimin scratches his nape, glancing at the girls.

"I saw it being ready like a minute ago." Jungkook informs. "Come on." Jungkook then grabs a plate before he walks back to their table. Jimin follows.

"My god. Did he hear us? That's Park Jimin. His best friend." Jimin tries to be slow, so he can listen more. The girls should learn to whisper properly.

"So they're on a best bud date like us then?"

"Who knows? There are people who ship them too, you know?"