Chapter 7: Ice-cream

Start from the beginning

"When is the next date?" Jungkook focuses at his front, not noticing how Jimin is sweating and breathing a little heavy.

"I don't know. He said he'll text me." Jimin replies just for the sake of it. He bites his lips and

"Oh you guys exchanged numbers." Jungkook asks casually.

"Mhm. Where are we going? My place or yours?" Jimin asks but not a single word is being uttered from the taller boy who's driving. "Jungkook?" 

"Neither." Jungkook says, earning a glare from Jimin.

"What? Why?" Jimin raises his voice.

Jungkook chuckles. He knows how needy Jimin is. He can tell how spoiled Park Jimin needs to get what he wants as soon as possible. "I want to get ice-cream." Jungkook then makes a turn to the city where their preferred ice-cream place is located.

"Now? Can't we get it after?" Jimin asks furiously.

"After what?" Jungkook smirks. Not knowing or understanding why he wants to punish Jimin. He doesn't want to give Jimin what he doesn't want yet.

"Can we just do a drive through or take out? Eat them in the car."

"I want to sit there and enjoy it." Jungkook says casually. "Calm your needy self, Jimin. Learn to wait."

Jimin rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh before he looks at the window to let the view of Seoul calm him down. Not more than 20 minutes, they reach the place. Jungkook parks the car, and they walk into the big ice-cream place together. Jimin's eyes glow up at the decoration as he follows Jungkook in. It's been in the middle of the city for years, but he and Jungkook never wanted to come here. It's too crowded for their liking.

Jungkook goes straight to order, knowing Jimin is not feeling like getting ice-cream. The smaller one walks to one of the tables by the window.

"Aren't you getting anything?" Jungkook asks as he places the bowl of ice-cream in different flavors with banana, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and whip cream on the top.

"No." Jimin looks outside the window. "Hurry up, so we can leave."

"Come on. Eat some. I got your favorites too." Jungkook hands another spoon to Jimin.

The pink-haired boy glances down on the bowl Jungkook ordered. He gulps as he sees a big bowl with his favorites in half of it. Most of it actually. Caramel and chocolate sauce, bananas with vanilla and rum raisin. Jimin lets out a small smile. Jungkook always knows what he likes. Even small details. The taller one also knows to order a bigger bowl because he knows Jimin can never deny ice cream. "You know I shouldn't be taking sugar. Our graduation party is soon."

"You know you can't really gain weight. Come on. Take the spoon."

"Ok." Jimin then takes a spoon full of caramel sauce with vanilla ice cream and a little bit of banana in his mouth. He closes his eyes before he moans out. "Uh, so good. You know what else is good? Brownies. Let me go get it."

That causes Jungkook to smirk as he gulps his ice cream down.

"What can I get for you?" The staff asks with a formal smile on her face.

"Uhm I want some more toppings. Can I get brownies? And uh-" Jimin tries to see if there's anything else he should get. Mix nuts? No. Jungkook wouldn't like them. "That would be it."

"Do you want anything else? We have 'Good for two' promotion menus right now. See over here." The same staff hands the menu cards to Jimin.

Jimin scans through the single menu card that provides the menu of four sets for 'Good for two'. They provide 4 different kinds of bowl decoration with toppings and ice cream. Some contain more ice cream, and some are heavier in toppings. There is the Best Bud set, Bros set, Sissy set and Jimin's face turns red when he sees the last one. The one Jungkook got for them.