He suddenly halted which resulted in her hitting her nose on his back. "What the-" rubbing her nose in pain as she looked up to him.

Turned to see her in pain as he quickly spewed out a lot of sorry's. "I'm really sorry" she just shook her head telling it's alright.

Nodding his head as he took her hand in his. Pulling her as he ran towards the shore. "Woah..... it's soooo beautiful" the sky turned almost orange as the sun was drowning in the sea.

"I knew you would like it" "Like it??? I love it!!!" She said as she ran like a kid towards the waves.

Jumping up and down excitedly as haechan admired her. She motioned her hand calling him as he joined her.

Holding her up as she screamed her lungs out in happiness. Putting her into the water as it splashed all over haechan.

A drowned Cho hee got out from the water as haechan just laughed at her.

"Ya, you!! Get back here!!!" She chased him down all the way around the shore as happy giggles emerged from both.

"Hahaha, you can never catch me!!" He teased as he hugged her and lifted her. Giggling as she experienced the best time of her life.

"If I can't catch you who can??" "Hmm well that's kinda true," he said as they finally settled down on the sand.

He kept his hand back as he leaned on himself. Putting her head on his shoulder as they both looked at the sea.

Falling into a comfortable silence as they stared at the waves. The sun had drowned completely in the water, now the moon was more prominent.

"Thank you," she said breaking the silence they held. "For what??" "For everything," he just chuckled. "You are always welcome love," she tilted her head off his shoulder as she looked into his eyes.

The one that held an immense love for her. The eyes which made her fall for him, again and again, every time she sees it. The eyes that made her feel at ease.

The eyes that held her whole world. She was finally happy. Finally felt that it was worth living. Everything was how she dreamt it to be. Everything was like a dream.

"I love you" "I love you too munchkin"

Connecting their lips sweetly in a soft kiss. Pouring all their emotions and love into the kiss at the moment. Both smiling through the kiss, the sound of waves crashing giving a perfect background as the moon shined to its brightest.

This was just the start of a thing people like to call, love. They are a bud which has just started to bloom into a beautiful flower in the garden.

They have a long way to go, more battles to go through in life jointly, but no matter what they will always stay
together.

~I am Lee Haechan and I'm madly in love with Cho hee.

~I am Cho Hee and I'm madly in love with Lee Haechan.

¶¶ I'll love you with my whole heart all the way, till the end ¶¶

ƬʜᴇꔷᎬɴᴅ
_

____________________________

Woah it's finally over!!!
Well, I'll say it was a crazy-ass ride as I started it without any plot.

I'll thank every single person who is utilizing their time in reading this shitty book.

I honestly didn't think it will turn out to have 40+ chapters but it did well nothing is predictable that I can confirm.

I'll give two-three more special chapters instead of an epilogue. So look forward to those chapters!!

Thank you so much for reading this book.
I love you guys!!!

Author
💚💚💚
........................................................

And that's the end of "Love" It's a tricky one