Part TWENTY ONE: LOVE

"Are you okay?..." Jungkook asks as he hugs you from the back lying sideways with his arms around your waist. You're still bare naked under the sheets after a heated session of being pleasured by him.

"Hmmm..." You hum softly, draping your arms over his.

Jungkook kisses your bare shoulder and inhales your skin. "So... you want to talk about it?" He wasn't sure why you've been too quiet after he went down on you. Maybe, you changed your mind and didn't like how it went?

You turn around and hug him tightly. "Thank you for taking care of me." You mumble under your breath as you bury your face in his chest.

He pulls away and tilts your chin to see him in the eye. "Why the sad face though? Did I do something you didn't like?" He asked looking really worried.

You shake your head. "I liked everything you did..." you said but your lips turned into a cute pout. "But you didn't let me do anything..."

"Ahhh... so this why my baby's been quiet." He said with a chuckle.

You play with his hair, twirling the ends around your finger, still pouting and his heart is melting at the sight of you being a baby.

"I'll let you do anything you want next time... I promise." He says catching your chin again to look at him.

"Anything?..." you asked innocently, not aware that you're stirring Jungkook's thoughts. He's definitely letting you do anything you want on him.

"Anything..." He says crossing his heart.

You smile so widely and kiss him on the lips. Staying like that until you're breathless.

*******
"I'm sorry but we won't be able to follow you guys." Mrs. Jeon says as Jungkook puts her on speakerphone.

"We can take an earlier flight home." You suggested, worried about what she just told you a moment ago.

Jungkook's parents and Jin were supposed to be on their way there to join you in Japan but that morning, Jin had a terrible tummy ache. Mrs. Jeon being a nurse knew it was something serious.

The moment his tests were done, an emergency operation was scheduled instantly and his appendix was taken out. You're both so worried of Jin oppa, good thing Jungkook's mom was so calm and seemed in control.

"Don't worry, I'll call you when he's back from the recovery unit so you can see him." Mrs Jeon said. The operation went really well and they're just making sure his vital signs are consistently normal before his release.

"Mom, are you sure you're okay over there? I can have our flights rescheduled easily, it's really no big deal." Jungkook said.

"We're totally fine coming home early." You said, taking Jungkook's hand in yours since he looked so worried for his big brother.

"Don't be ridiculous, enjoy your 18th birthday trip, it's a once in a lifetime thing. Besides, we have everything under control." She said confidently.

"Okay but promise us you'll call if you need anything..." Jungkook hugs you sideways and you just snuggle beside him.

The call ended and you just hugged Jungkook like a clingy little girl. You know he needs to be with family and you're the only one he has right now.

"I'm really sorry you're stuck here with me..." You said while fiddling with the buttons of his shirt.

He quickly grabs that hand and lift your chin to look at him. "Hey... It's nothing like that. I'm just worried, I'm sorry if I've been quiet."

"Oh please Kookie don't apologize... I'm worried too." You tell him honestly.

He plants a chaste kiss on your lips and your worries seem to melt away. "You always calm my heart." He says that so suddenly, caressing your cheek with the back of his fingers.

"You have the exact same effect on mine." You whispered softly. This time you pull his neck for another kiss. He deepens it, moving his tongue ever so slowly, swirling with yours.

You now know how a great kisser he is. Everything about his lips and tongue make your entire body shiver. Last night, you found out those lips can do so much more. His tongue sent you to heaven the moment he laid it on your heat.

You're blushing now and Jungkook didn't miss seeing it. He smiles at you and bops your nose with his. "Why do you keep blushing around me?..."

"... because" You stopped and caress his jaw with your thumb. "... you always make me feel so wanted." You reply sincerely.

Jungkook can't take it, your honesty is a breath of fresh air. He used to admire you but now he knows you're more to him than just a person he admires.

"I love you..." and there it was. The admission, the acknowledgment, the truth. Jungkook couldn't contain it anymore. He loves you so much and he wants you to know.

You jump on him like an excited kid. "What did you say?"

"What? Did I say something? You must be imagining things." He says pretending, giving you a playful smirk.

*******
🥰 "Slowly updating... I hope you hang in there."