Chap 12 : Her Heart

That evening, Aviana decided to get some fresh air at the park and release all her stress.

She breathed out while sitting at the cradle "what a relief day, I should get some more holiday" she said while swinging the cradle.

The wind slowly blew her smooth hair and she suddenly saw someone standing in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Haven asked in a smile.

Aviana sighs "am I so in love until I saw him in my daydream?" she smiles.

"What daydream?" he asked and suddenly Aviana came back to reality.

"Eh! Are you really here?!" she immediately stands up and blushing.

"Actually, I'm trying to reach your phone but you didn't pick it up, so maybe I should come and see you by myself" he said.

"O-ouh…then, let's go to my apartment first" she said flustered.

"No, it's okay, I actually want to see you," he said.

"Where do you want to bring me?" she asked while clicking the seatbelt.

"Secret~" he said and started driving.

"Where does he want to bring me?" her heart whispered.

"Maybe to a romantic place like a cafe~" her good side appeared.

"Or maybe to the love hotel~ you know~" her bad side appeared.

"Stop being so lewd! You should appreciate love!" her good side is mad.

"Well you should know that lust was part of love too!" his bad side doesn't want to lose.

"Oh! So because of that you're the monster of lust? A demon who was very thirsty for lust and desire in body!" her good side insulted.

"Watch your mouth you fake angel!!" her bad side frowned.

"You the one who needs to watch your mouth you asshole demon!" they started to fight.

Aviana just shook her head and they disappeared "they just give me a headache" she mumbled.

"You said something?" he asked.

"Uh?! N-no, I said, I was wondering where you want to show me," she said.

"Well, just wait for it~ let's say that it was a date and your handsome boyfriend was doing a surprise," he said, flirting with her.

"Still praising yourself? I thought I had changed that?" she teased.

"Well, it's already part of myself, that's why~" he giggled.

Haven parked the car and both of them were getting into a park.

"So~ you brought our first date to a theme park?" she asked and giggled.

"Why? You don't like it? You want a romantic and mature date?" he asked in teasing.

"No! I mean, it's not look like your style, just imagine, you are the cold bastard boss and brought a girlfriend to a childish theme park~ very unexpected but I love it" she walked and looked around.

"Still calling me a bastard huh?~" he asked.

"Well, a special nickname I guess~" she said.

"Then, what should I call you?" he nearly put his face towards her.