Chap 3 : Mess With You

After the airplane landed, an ambulance was coming and a police car to check the situation.

"She's fine and there's only bruises on her neck due to the hard choking, just take some medicine and she's gonna be fine," the doctor said to Haven outside of Aviana's room.

"For her head, I already did a full check-up and there's nothing wrong with it, just less hit next time as the head part can't get hit or it'll cause more severe damage" he continued and Haven just nodded.

Haven then entered Aviana's room and saw she was already awake and daydreaming while looking at the window.

"You awake?" he asked and Aviana looked at him confused.

"W-who are you?" she asked and it made Haven stop for a while, freezing where he stepped on and widened his eyes.

"What did you say just now?" he asked.

"W-who are you? Are you my family members? Why am I here?" she asked and looked around.

"Aviana! It's me Haven! Your boss!" he held her shoulder and she was clueless.

"B-boss? What are you doing here then? Where's my family member?" she asked.

"N-no, that's not what it should be…it's me! The one you called a bastard everyday!" he said in worry.

The atmosphere suddenly jumped into silence and for one minute, Aviana was laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Haven still looked at her with widened eyes.

"Have you already realized that you're a bastard?" she burst out laughing and put the pillow.

"You dare to joke with me, shit!" he pinched her nose and she rubbed it with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry! I don't know that you'll be this worried" she said in poker face.

Haven sighed and patted her head "just promise that you'll never do that again" he looked directly into her eyes.

"Y-yes" Aviana can feel his gentleness in his lower gaze, the worries that he put together and some fear that she saw was so unreal to her.

"Good then, I'll wait outside and give you 5 minutes to change your clothes, we still need to check into the hotel" he said and walked out.

"Am I just dreaming? I never saw that side of him before this" she mumbled in confusion, then changed her clothes.

When Aviana walked out, she saw Haven was making a call and his style just looked stunning in her eyes. His folding sleeves and without his blazer just hit differently.

"Mr. Haven" she said and he showed his index finger while still on call, meaning 'wait for a while'.

She then waited and suddenly saw a drinks vending machine. Decided to buy two juice bottles.

Once he was done, he looked for Aviana and saw her come back with two juice bottles in her hands.

"Here" she gives an apple juice to him and he drinks it.

Both of them get into the car and then Aviana remembers about her stuff.

"My things!!" she said and Haven looked at her with raising one of his eyebrows.

"Your condition is already terrible and you still have time to think about your things?" he flicked at her forehead.

"Ouch! That's hurt!'' she rubs her forehead with a bandage around it. Then she remembered Hevan's sleeves were blood stained.