Minho - yes boss

Minho left his cabin and go towards his cabin to call the EXO and inform them that their boss wants to meet them. After sometime the members of EXO enter the cabin and greeted by there boss who is sitting on the sofa like the king he is . They bowed to him and sit in front of him.

Suho - yes boss you called us .

JK- Yes, Minho give them the file to read the information.

Minho give them the file . Suho goes through every information thoroughly.

Suho - We didn't know about it but it what is it it that he is hiding.

JK - I know that it is suspicious but that is none of our concern as long as he give our money. We wanted money back from him that's it and I think this information is enough to get your money back from him. So let's go to his house. Minho prepare my car to go there.

( In front of lee house)

Around 7 to 8 luxurious car come and stand in front of Lee house

Around 7 to 8 luxurious car come and stand in front of Lee house. JK Minho and EXO members came out of their cars and go towards the house. Minho come in front and ring the doorbell.

An old lady around her late 40's open the front door.

Lady- yes sir. Yes sir how can I help you. To whom you want to meet?

Minho - We are here to meet Mr. lee for some business purpose.

Lady - okay sir just wait a minute I will call him.

With that the lady goes inside to inform.

(inside of lee house)

After having their dinner Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee and Liza was sitting in the living room watching TV suddenly sound of doorbell rings can be heard. Ding dong ding dong

Mrs. lee- whose is here at this time? Nobody generally come at our home during night time. Mrs. cha open the door.

Y/n and Mrs. cha( newly hired maid) was cleaning the kitchen when Mrs. cha heard the instruction from Mrs. Lee and goes towards the door to open it. Mrs. cha opens the door to see who has come.

(Mrs. cha point of view) When I open the door and saw around 9 to 10 well built man in expensive coat suit standing in front of the gate. Honestly there were looking very scary and I was also scared by looking at them. They all are having dangerous aura around them. Without wasting time I asked them why they came here.

Mrs. cha - yes sir. Yes sir how can I help you. To whom you want to meet?

Young man (Minho) - We are here to meet Mr. lee for some business purpose.

Mrs. cha - okay sir just wait a minute I will call him.

With that conversation I rushed inside to inform Mr. Lee that some men has came here to meet you.