My small hand trailing along my abdomen, timidly and unsurely slipping in boxers. 

"Good girl, just like I touch you."- spoke Leo, watching me intensively, and I complied.

Feathery sigh escaped from me as I rubbed my clit cautiously, sucking him off lushly, getting the used to the delirious moment, my actions getting more and more confident. 

"Cazzo."- swore gruffly my husband, his hazel eyes fixed on my hand in his boxers that I am wearing, stealing glanced at my pouty lips around his cock. 

I moaned sheerly, my short breaths contrasting his raspy breaths. Knot in my abdomen intensified, desire and needfulness burning wild. My chest heaved up and down as I stroke his hardness, rubbing myself a bit faster, my eyes shutting close in enjoyment. 

Soft moan echoed in his mouth once he leaned down to my level and kissed me salaciously, his tongue deep in my mouth, taking away my breath. 

"Finger yourself, baby."- said possessively Leo, gazing me in the eyes, and I nodded breathlessly, complying so eagerly and willingly. 

He kissed my neck steamily, tilting my head backwards, his other hand exploring my chest greedily, groping it and taunting my small nipples. I fingered myself gently, quickly grasping what I want and how to touch myself, soon relishing in the moment. 

Lips, hands, moans, sighs, pants - everything is so lewd and dirty, explicit and sensuous on a new level that drove us mad. 

"Don't stop, mia cara."- he spoke encouragingly as I moaned, my thighs shutting close at the intensity, at how on the edge I am. 

"I want you to come with me, can you do that, amore mio?"- asked gruffly Leo, his hand laced securely in my hair, and I nodded, whimpering at how bloody good it feels. 

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him, massaging his base while pleasuring myself, both of us on the thin verge, so-so close. I licked his length, kissing his pulsating veins, my lips wrapping around his massive girth once more as I bobbed my head down. 

"Cazzo, Cami."- muttered hoarsely my husband, sooting his load down at the back of throat, and my hand rushed to clutch on his knee, breathless moan escaping from as I came, panting hard. 

Him.

I smirked Cami blushed winsomely, only now realising what she did, having no damn clue how fucking sexy and hot that was. 

I gently lifted her feathery self up and sat her on my lap, cupping her cheek fondly, claiming her rosy, juicy lips in amorous, intimate kiss, smiling when she relaxed, wrapping her lean arms around my neck. 

"You have absolutely nothing to be shy about, il mio amato tesoro, because it was beyond erotic and you enjoyed yourself - that's all that matters."- I assured her sincerely and she nodded, kissing me dotingly. 

As wild, dirty, messy, lewd and carnal as we can get in our bedroom, we do take things slowly with new way and Cami is still my innocent sweetness, therefore, there are things she has never done, touching herself included. I don't think it was out of the fact that she is uncomfortable with it, not at all; it is more like she has never needed to because I always make sure to look after her and give her all possible and impossible pleasure. I love taking care of my wife, I enjoy it and will never stop, but it definitely boosts that twisted pleasure when she touches herself in those specific moments and her reaction from what she did mere minute ago clearly confirms that I am not the only one. 

I smirked as she innocently untied my tie and tossed it away, silently telling me that I am not going anywhere. 

Not like I was planning on it anyway.