His better half should be so fortunate

"I'll be going now, Ms Belle. "I said organizing the powder of espresso in the little box prior to taking a gander at her with a grin, she gestured at me before I advance out of the kitchen. Strolling alone at the long peaceful passage like I was in a blood and gore film, advancing out of the corridor as I breath out checking out like nobody was inside that enormous house. Making out of the house as I began to hear some strong music advancing toward follow where it will recuperate.

Strolling gradually at the delightful garden with little box that I was holding glancing around as the music gradually moving closer, at long last arriving at the finish of the garden and I can't completely accept that what I saw. Additional enormous pool with some area loaded with food varieties and inflatables while there are disco lights.

"Here you go, there are the things you will use, I'll be right inside."

I heard Mr Kim Seokjin moved toward me while he was holding his expensive phone, I grin at him before I gestured as he promptly passed at me, again checking out the area where he pointed prior to advancing there. My eyes can't quit pondering around in light of the fact that I've never experienced seeing something like this in 21 years of my reality, I began to organize things on the counter that seems as though a café, there are espresso creators here, sugar, chocolate powder and considerably more.

For the beyond a couple of moments minutes, there have been a couple of individuals going. Wearing tight dress appearance their bend body, the others are now swimming in the pool as they're partaking in their leisure time while I'm here like a potato making espresso for them.

Can't hold myself back from taking a gander at the entry consistently as yet trusting that Sota will come here in light of the fact that I'm so awkward here alone, everybody here has their own gathering, conversing with one another or snapping a photo of them.

"Here you go, thank you." I said giving the young lady his hot cocoa demand before I wipe my hand on the dark towel prior to plunking down, taking a look again at the entry as the group out of nowhere get stronger. Quickly my eye saw Mr Park Jimin grinning and the group with him Mr Seokjin occupied with snickering while at the same time conversing with Jungkook, they had four additional with him yet one of them got my consideration.

He seems familiar to me

I Rapidly taking out my telephone inside my pocket to message Sota where he is currently, checking out the time and see that it's 9:28 PM however he's actually gone. Turning off my telephone prior to returning it inside as my eyes arrived at the seven young men once more, they advance toward where they are near my spot now.

"Boo!" I was amazed in light of the fact that there was somebody who astounded me and, in all honesty, Sota, he's grinning brilliantly and me making me slap his arm in irritation since I don't want everybody to shock me. He counterfeit cry as he was scouring his arm where I slapped it making me roll my eyes at him before standing up.

"I'm sorry, my fake best friend, I failed to remember you don't like people scaring you."

"I failed to remember you don't like people scaring you."

We both snickered in light of the fact that I went with him in what he continued to discuss when he alarmed me, I didn't notice that my laugh got stronger as I notice Mr Park Jimin and Jungkook look at me making me turn away at them as I cover Sota's mouth since he was all the while laughing, he peered down at me with disarray however I simply smile at him prior to removing my hand from his mouth.

"You know, that is the reason I took such a long time since I snapped a photo infront of the house, to make this house resemble mine. The entertaining part is— Wait, would you say he is the one you poured coffee on?"

I was grinning at each word he said yet he didn't complete on the grounds that his face go to disarray, I take a gander at where he was looking and see Jungkook, Mr Park Jimin and one recognizable person making there way drawing nearer here as my grin rapidly disappear. I saw that Jimin was grinning while at the same time conversing with Jungkook, interestingly now I just saw Jungkook grin going on the defensive making everything out of nowhere move slowmotion.

I see only him, flipping his hair back obstructing his face as he continue grinning as he chatting with Mr Park Jimin, my heart beat continue to pulsate progressively fast as I feel butterflies moving my midsection.

"Yah! What's going on with you? It likes you saw a celebrity." I heard Sota say as he squinted his eyes as I rapidly cover his eyes and cause him to plunk down prior to looking back again to the three men as they standing infront of us, I grin baffled at them as they quit chatting. Mr Park Jimin grins back at me as I simply stick my eyes at him without taking a gander at the two men alongside him, I feel so drained and embarrassed that I need to stow away.

"Azumi? Is that you?"

I turn my consideration on Mr Park Jimin left where I heard my name, my grin gradually blur as I can't really accept that who I see. Recollections bring back as I can't resist the urge to run my fingers again on the neckline of my shirt before I feel Sota remaining close to me, Mr Park Jimin and Jungkook looks befuddled on what's happening. I hold myself back from remaining even-tempered despite the fact that my breath began to feel uncomfortable taking a gander at the one who tormented me. Suga, Min Suga.

"Amazing, you changed a ton. All in all, are you and Sota in a relationship now?"

He ask as he grin at me annoyingly, I peer down attempting to stay away from his look before I feel Sota conceal me behind him as I began to destroy when I recollect that he attempting to assault me in those days, and continue harassing me for having an unusual eyes.

"Hyung, do you know her?" I heard Jungkook ask as I keep my head low, I heard Suga laugh as though he heard something entertaining allowing my tears to drop on my cheeks yet rapidly cleaning it.

"Of course, you remember the girl I generally tormented on the grounds that her face seems strange? That is her!"

I began to cry as Sota unexpectedly get Suga by his collar making me needed to flee, Mr Park Jimin looks so irritated to what Suga said and simply gaze at what Sota doing. I just wanted to run and sob hysterically, I feel so embarrased and feel more little than a speck when everyone consideration was on us. I look alongside Mr Park Jimin where Jungkook standing, he checking out me with stressed face and curiosity, however I promptly excuse myself and flee.

"Azumi!"