Betty x Sweet Pea Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Fine, only because you're in denial" she said as we approached the other three, Fangs, Toni and Sweet Pea.

It started getting late and we had to go to bed, or in our case, unsupportive yoga mats and sleeping bags.

Sweet Pea and I walked back to our tent together and we both let out a sigh, looking at our tent.

"This is going to be one long night" he said.

"And freezing" I said and he nodded his head.

Sweet Pea and I got into the tent and as soon as I sat down, I could feel the largest rock underneath us. I looked to Sweet Pea who obviously felt it too, based on the way he was looking at me.

"Sweet Pea" I said and he gave me a hesitant smile.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"I feel a boulder underneath us" I said and he gave me a fake shocked look.

"What? No way" he said and I let out a chuckle and then a sigh.

"You'll forget it's there in a couple minutes" he said as I reached into my bag to pull out a blanket I had brought.

"How the hell did you fit that in your bag?" Sweet Pea asked with an amused tone.

"It was a two person job" I said making us both chuckle.

"Are you really that cold though?" He asked as we both laid down.

"Sweets, it's like two degrees, of course I am" I said and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Dramatic" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"So you're telling me you're not cold?" I asked him skeptically.

"Not even a bit" he said way too cockily.

I rested the back of my hand over his and it was freezing. I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Seems like you're a bit to cocky to ask to share my blanket" I said as I pushed some of it over him.

"Me too cocky? Never" he said making me chuckle.

By this point we could hear the teachers telling us all to quieten down. It was only nine thirty so I don't really know how they expect us to go to sleep.

"You're the embodiment of cocky" I grinned.

"I don't know where you would ever get that idea from" he whispered as we were both laying on our backs, looking to the top of the tent.

"Yeah, how could I ever get that impression?" I whispered, making us both chuckle.

We settled down for a bit and then he spoke up again.

"What do you want to do tomorrow? They're going biking and hiking and I'm thinking we trash the teachers tents. Thoughts?" He asked in a whisper.

The teachers were basically glamping. They had huge tents each to themselves. They had fold up beds and were able to be on their phones whenever they wanted. We weren't supposed to bring our phones but of course most people did. The only reason I didn't was because I was too paranoid I'd loose it.

"You realise they would instantly know it's you, right?" I whispered.

"How?" He whispered back.

"Well you did spray paint a Serpent symbol in the middle of the hallway" I started but he interrupted me.

"I didn't do that" he said and I turned my head to face him.

"You did get suspended" I chuckled.

"Yeah but I really didn't do it" he said seriously so I nodded my head.