Chapter:12 Love without jealousy..impossible!

Start from the beginning

"Whatever!Manik fire her now!I can't tolerate cheaters!"

"Enough!" Sir hollered,standing up from his chair and i palmed my face.

Gayi bhens pani main!

"Tum yahan Nandani se milne ayi ho ya mughse?"Sir's extra sugary tone made me shocked. 

And Aliya was flattered.She walked towards him and hugged him so tightly.

Ullu!

Sir winked at me and i winked back but somewhere him hugging someone was tingling me.

"I've some files to check!"And i left his cabin hurriedly before he could ask me to stop.

Aiyappa mera dil itna bara nhi hai k main ye sab dekh sakun!I know he is pretending but phir bhi na!

"Oo larki!Kiya hua?Sare hue aam ki tarah kyon ghum rahi ho?"Zain shouted from his cabin as i just crossed past it and his door was opened.

Wiping a tear i went into his cabin.

"Arey!Kia hua?"He turned serious seeing my teary eyes.

"Kuch nhi!Wo Sir is with Aliya na tou mughe acha nhi lag raha!"I spoke glumly and he sighed coming towards me.

"First sit here!"Holding my hand he made me sit on chair and then forwarded a glass of water to me, "Hmm!"

After taking a sip I kept the glass back on the table.

"It's not like that i know!Even Mr.Malhotra hates her but Aliya wo tou koi mauka nhi chorti unse chipakne ka!"I spoke angrily.Damn!My heart!It hurts so much.

"Do you wanna make him feel the way you are feeling?"Zain asked with mischief flashing in his eyes but i being a dumb head didn't understand.

"What do you mean?"I asked confusingly.

"Come!I'll tell you!"He smiled wickedly and held my hand pulling me out of his cabin.

"Atleast tell me what you are upto?"I nagged as he continued walking towards Sir's cabin while holding my hand.

"Just chill yaar!" And he knocked Sir's door.

"Come in!" Came the reply.

I moved my head horizontally at him but he winked at me and held my waist making my eyes wide to no extent.

As soon as we entered the cabin my widened eyes got scrutinised as i found Aliya sitting beside my Sir,pulling my chair close to him and gushing about something in his ear.While Sir was busy with his mac book showing her no interest.

Iska bas chale tou ye goud main beth jaye Sir ki!

"Excuse me Sir!"Zain spoke making Sir look up and his eyes stopped at us before travelling down at his hand which was holding my waist.
Some sort of redness crawled up in his eyes.

"Do you wanna make him feel the way you are feeling?"
Zain's words echoed in my mind.

Achaaa!Ab maza ayega Mr.Malhotra!

"Ouch!"I slipped back deliberately and Zain was fast to hold me properly.

"Careful Nandani!"Sir stood up with a jerk.

I winked at Zain and he smiled understanding my mind.

"Don't worry Nandani!Main hn na!"He immediately picked me up in his arms and i laid my head on his chest,with the most pious face i could make.