Never waking up

Sup guys just before you start I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask what y'all thought of the title this is where y'all should place you bets on what you think is going to happen. Be honest no coming back.

-with the heroes-

-authors POV-
Bakugo was already in a plane with the rest of 1A and izukus parents. Obviously nezu and midnight and the Wild Wild Pussycats came for the trip as well they weren't going to risk anything.

Bakugo was sitting casually staring into nothingness when he received a message from Izuku it read:
Rehab island. Help!

When I tell you that plane almost fell from the sky you better believe it.

After reading the text Bakugo went downright feral. Midnight quickly took action and made him fall asleep but only after he blew up 3 rows of seats, that people were sitting in.

-time skip-

They arrived at rehab island but something was strange it was busy. Too busy. The landing strip was right next to the control base and there was practically a sea of people infront of them.

Bakugo having woken up about half an hour before their arrival was first out the door dadzawa following quickly after.

They had almost managed to push their way through the crowds when...

-person living on borrowed times POV-
I can't let them get hurt.

My friends

My family

A few hours had passed and the three of us were dragged outside a crowd of people had gathered everyone looking like they were having the time of their lives.

The captain stepped into the small circle of space created by ring of people eager to enjoy the show.

He held up a remote and in classic evil villain fashion he began his monologue.

"Fuck this island I say we take the world. I say we take down this barrier and we show them hell."

Ok so maybe not a monologue

But people continued to gather

A plane landed and my hope soared

what if...

They won't be able to stop him. Not without their quirks.

If the captain lowers the barrier...

If... all for one... And the other prisoners escape then there will be no stopping them.

Chisaki...

I have to stop him...

But how...

I don't think.

I know what I'm doing is stupid but someone has to do it.

Someone has to stop this madness before it begins.

I lunge at chisaki I grab the remote and break it.

Now he can't bring the barrier down.

Now I have a bullet in my chest.

Oh well...

If it meant protecting everyone...

It was worth it.

I just hope that they will understand.

-katsukis' POV-
I am so choose to the front when I hear it.
A deafening sound.
Ringing in my ear.
I push harder, run faster. I need to make sure he's ok.

I made it to the front and...

-aizawas' POV-
I'm just a short way behind Bakugo when he freezes. I finally catch up to him and I can see why. Izu...

He...

-author's POV-
Now with two feral Alpha's joining the party the secret squad and hizashi enter the mix.

One hell bent on protecting his son, one hell bent on protecting his mate and a whole gang ready to kill for the innocent greenette all the criminals best be prepared.

As a war broke out around the greenette omega, white hair child, and the girl with a bullet wound in her chest.

--------------------------------
Yo... Ok so big news only two chapters left. yay. This has been awesome! Honestly I will probably get the next one out some time tomorrow. So almost there. I hope you guys have enjoyed it so far.

Who managed to guess right about who they thought would die?

What do you guys think will happen next chapter?

Love y'all Bye 😊😊😊