"I hope you rot in jail," Adam says, and they leave my room.

***********

I am rotting in jail, unfortunately.

It was true. They had all the evidence to put me away for life. It has been over six months since my trial. Sierra testified once, her eyes bouncing between me and Liam, her uncertainty so, so evident. She felt attached to me, and that made me smile. My lawyer broke her down, her tears running down her face while she told them everything I did to her. My fist clenched and unclenched underneath the table, aching to choke her to death.

My slut.

She belongs to me. 

"You have a visitor," the jailor hits on the prison bars.

"Go fuck yourself. I have no visitors," I mutter, scratching my newly-grown beard.

"Shut the fuck up," he says, hitting the bars loudly. "She's there, I don't care if you wanna go or not. I am here to take you there."

I frown. 

She?

I stand up, and go to the visitor's ward. A familiar face peeks through the reinforced glass, her hand grabbing the yellow telephone.

Sierra.

My slut.

I walk to the chair, sitting down and grabbing the phone, holding it against my ear. I take a moment to admire her face. It was fuller, her dark circles replaced by her fairness, the sadness on her face replaced by hope.

They are fixing her.

"You look phenomenally worse," she says, smiling.

"I really, really wish I could say the same for you. So what now, hmm?  Missing your master?" I ask, and she tilts her head, unaffected my words.

"Nope," she says nonchalantly. I frown, anger rising in me as I clutch the phone tighter, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Spit it out, slut," I seethe, and she laughs.

"I remember-" she interrupts herself through a laugh, "You get so easily affected by me, Killian. You lost. Admit it. You are not in my head anymore, and I needed to tell you that. I needed to make you realise that I am not broken anymore. I don't flinch when Liam touches me. I even had sex, you know?" she smiles widely, sighing.

"And why are you telling me this?" I ask her angrily.

"The same reason you're so mad right now. You thought I still belong to you, didn't you? I bet you're just itching to get your hands on me. You can't, Killian. You're in there for life. I am here. I am out here, finally enjoying who I am," she smirks. "...and now, you aren't. Dr. Killian Miller Blackwood is just another inmate, suffering because of what he did. And honestly, I just wanted to rub it in your face."

"You're just a little slut, you know?!" I yell at her, making the guards step towards me. "You still want me, you still crave-" I continue saying, but she hangs the phone up. She steps backwards and I stand, punching the glass.

"Whoa, that's it, inmate!" a guard yells at me, pulling me back by my chest.

"You still crave me, Sierra!" I yell at her as she tilts her head at me, unaffected by my words. "You're just a little whore desperate for a little attention from your ma-" I am suddenly interrupted as the guard holding me punches my stomach.

Sierra glares me down.

'Fuck you,' she mouths and leaves the ward.

Author's Note:

YASSSSS QUEEEENNNNNNNN!

That's ma girl, y'all!

AND THAT WAS THE FATE OF KILLIAN EVERYONE, I MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAVE HIM KILLED OFF IN THE NEXT BOOK

oops. I revealed that, didn't I?

Okay, so, "His Afterglow", my next book, is being updated as we speak. That book is set in the same universe as this one.

Perhaps, you remember "Monsieur Danes?"