10 (S)

__________

You got me in chains for your love.

__________

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Well, that is what I just did.

Fuck.

I fucked Kayden.

Crap.

And I kinda...enjoyed it?

Crap, again.

I am just laying there, staring at the ceiling as Kayden gently wipes my inner thighs and my heat with a washcloth. My clit is still sensitive, my body jerking every time he touches it. He rubs his thumb against the nub, and I whine and thrash.

"Ooh, is my baby sensitive, huh?" he asked, chuckling innocently.

I look at him with wide eyes, scared of the mood swing he's going through. Baby?  It's like he doesn't even care that he called me his slave while he was teasing me.

'Like you didn't call him your master, you dirty whore,' my inner conscience calls out. I cringe, wrinkling my nose and shaking my head. 

What happened to me? 

It's like I dropped into an endless pit when he called me his slave, teasing me and whispering profanities in my ear. Like I became someone else, someone who felt devotion towards Kayden, someone who actually felt like she belonged. I slipped into a headspace where everything suddenly felt so easy, so doable, and I actually wanted that feeling right now.

I enjoyed turning into a slave for him.

No matter what I tell myself, no matter what I know is right, my body- my mind felt so at peace when I accepted the dominance Kayden asserted over me. I get hurt when Kayden calls me his slave, but that's the angel on my shoulder. She's the one who craves freedom and wants to escape Kayden. And that's me, too. 

I still want to escape Kayden, I am sure of that.

But what's a good fuck if it keeps his rage at bay and my plan on track?

I like where I am right now. Though naked, at the mercy of my captor while he cares for me, I feel safer than yesterday. I glance at him, his hand retreats, and he goes to dump the cloth in the laundry. He's still naked as day, and he smirks at me, pulling a blanket over us as he climbs into the bed by my side.

"Look towards me," he says, and I turn to my side, gazing into his deep green eyes. "I see my firecracker, again. I see you, Sierra," he continues, his knuckles brushing my hair off my forehead. I raise my eyebrows in question, not asking anything as I remember the rules. 

Kayden chuckles, kissing my lips. My eyes flutter close and a breathy moan escapes me.

I fucking moaned?

"I played with you today, Sierra, as you did with me. There's a part of you that craves affection, attention, and that part of you loves giving up control. Submitting. I remember the look in your eyes when I grabbed your wrist that night at the club, then again when your sister told you to loosen up. The first time, I saw a glimpse of you craving dominance, and the other time, I saw you craving affection. The real you was the one that came out to play tonight, and I can't wait to have her in my arms again," he says, a genuine smile on his face. "Have these," he commands, changing the topic before I could think anything of what he said. Two pills appear magically in his hand, and he holds them out for me. I take them hesitantly, sitting up. He gives me a glass of water, "They are for the stress, I don't want you to have nightmares," he says, referring to the incident before we had sex.