"Is this your version of payback?", Draco asked huskily.

"Of course not, I just want to appreciate my beautiful boy."

"Come here", Draco demanded.

With a raised eyebrow, Harry complied. As soon as he was on the bed, Draco pushed him down and straddled Harry, immediately attaching their lips.

"Getting me all worked up before I have to set the party up."

"Oops?," Harry teased, nipping at Draco's neck.

"So good," he whispered, pressing himself into Harry.

"When do you have to go?," Harry asked, trailing a hand slowly down Draco's chest.

"Too soon. You put your hand back right now Potter or- mhmm yes."

"We'll make it quick."

As soon as he was cleaned up, Draco was off, promising to make it up to Harry later at Harry's insistence that he go lest he be late.

Harry however had a trick up his sleeve. After receiving permission from McGonagall, he apparated home to pick up a few things, and then made his way to the mall.

"Evan! It's been so long. How are you?," Zoe gushed. "How's your boyfriend? Still together I hope."

"Luke and I are better than ever! I'm here shopping for him again actually. We're back at, erm, uni, so I had to sneak away while he's at a committee meeting for a while."

"Aww, isn't that sweet. I have an hour before my girlfriend picks me up, so let's make the most of it shall we?"

Now that Harry was more comfortable with himself, he found it a lot easier to be out in public, even when under the Evan glamour. He was talking and laughing and having a great time.

"So you're shopping for him, anything for you? He did like those jeans, and we have some even tighter ones in stock," she teased.

"I would like to be able to breathe," Harry replied with a snort.

"Not a problem. I have just the thing. You guys are the cutest honestly, still going out of your way to impress each other."

"He's easily impressed by the cinnamon pretzels from here. I know they make the heart shaped ones so I'll pick some up on my way out."

"See if there's anything else you want, I'll start ringing you up."

With a grin, Zoe started putting some extra things into his bag that she had grabbed, just in case.

"Have a good one Evan! I hope to see you back here soon."

"You too Zoe, enjoy your date with your girlfriend."

"Enjoy yours with Luke," she replied mischievously.

After picking up a few more things, Harry finally arrived back at Hogwarts winded and exhausted, but grinning. He had just enough time to set up everything for Draco, snickering when he saw the extra things Zoe had thrown into the bag. He was waiting outside of their door when Draco arrived, flocked by Pansy and Blaise.

"Everything go well?," Harry asked.

"The final touches need to go up after dinner. The charms and enchantments will kick in as soon as the food is cleared from the Great Hall."

"We're still on for lunch together right?," Blaise clarified.

"How could we miss our first group date?", Draco asked with a grin.

"I need to get ready. I'll see you in an hour."

With that, Pansy and Blaise headed off to their own rooms, and Draco and Harry were alone.