Chapter 16: The Siblings

Start from the beginning

And I did .

I start to look for any signs of fear cause I literally just told her that I was about to kill her .

And unexpectedly she hugs me and I felt all the murderous intent wash away .

But deep down I felt emotionless ................

Could it be that I do not have the ability to feel something anymore ??

All the new emotions I displayed in front of mom were gone .

Am I going to be a murderer again ?!

No!! I can't !
As I was having an existential crisis , Mia brought me back to reality and calmed me down .

This time I felt something ......... and that wasn't a harmful intent.

I smiled knowing what I must do ......

Mia looks at me confused as to why I was smiling and I say : "Let's go . We're going on a road trip"

Mia suddenly looked like she was doubting my sanity .

I think I should explain what I meant .

Mia POV :

After Miles said we're going on a road trip I thought that he had given in to the darkness and lost his sanity for good but thankfully I misjudged him .

I honestly thought he was going to try and kill me again .

Miles further said : "We're going to stop the Light 2.0"

Okay..... never mind I think it would have been better if he just killed me .....

And Light 2.0 ? Seriously .

I refuse and put on all my defenses but then all of sudden Miles picks me up and carries me on his shoulder while I yell at him to put me down .

————-Time skip 2 hours ——————

And that's how I found myself at the front seat with Miles as the driver .

We're all going to die..........

Miles POV :

And I thought I was stubborn .

I literally had to carry her on my shoulder just to push her in the front seat of the car .

I sighed as I was driving the car to god knows where .

I don't think I should be randomly driving a stolen car .............

Especially if I want to clear my name .

All of sudden I see a car driving in the opposite direction towards us and Mia saw whoever was in it she screamed at me to stop and I did .

What is she thinking ? And who is in that car .

The immediate stopping of the car alerted the whoever was driving the other car and they stopped as well .

Mia practically threw open the car door and ran towards the car .

I was about to tell her to stop but I froze when I saw the people get out of the car ....

It was a women and a baby and ........ Dad ..?

I squint my eyes to take a better look and it was Dad . But how ? Wait why are his cloths different and where is mom ?

Wait ! That's it ! It must be Uncle Nick ! Dads twin brother . And the women must be Aunt Krist.

I ran after Mia who practically jumped on a confused looking Nick .

Aunt Krist was holding Nika the baby and I looked at them . They hadn't noticed me yet .

I coughed to get there attention and I got it . And apparently I got way more attention than I initially expected because Uncle Nick was looking at me with Wide eyes . And Aunt Krist kept looking between me and Uncle Nick again and again .

She looked at the both of us like 🤨🧐

Great I think it's time for some explaining . The best method would be to take it nice and slow and drop the shoe easily but not quickly .

But apparently Mia had other plans.

"Uncle Nick and Aunt Krist I finally found my parents . Turns out that Aidan And Y/n Gallagher are my real parents and that makes you my Uncle and Aunt .
Oh and that's my brother Miles aka the Black Death .
And he tried to kill me but we worked it out . Oh and Mom and Dad are on their way to save Jenny , Maria and Ricky who were captured by the light 2.0.
And I don't know what to do so I am going crazy .
Oh and did I forgot to mention that Max my other brother is also working for the light ?" Mia said .

I face palmed myself mentally and physically and literally .

Great now I guess it's story time .

Both uncle Nick and Aunt Krist were like 👁 👄 👁

And baby Nika was like 👀 .

_______________________________

Authors Note :

Hi readers !
How are you ?

Did you enjoy the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked/loved it .

Most of you are probably wondering when's the History on this new light is going to come ? Who's the boss? What's going to happen? When is everyone going to reunite ?
When things about to get spicy and dark as hell.?

Well to answer your questions I have only 2 words . "VERY SOON"

Anyway that's all,
See you all soon,
Bye !