🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢

Start from the beginning

Y/n of course helped with paying bills and always insisted on getting his favorite food and then paying for it, even He Xuan couldn't stop him.

How did He Xuan get all this money?

He was a vampire that worked as an assassin for a rich business man, who ordered him to rid of those who tried to sabotage him or kill him themselves. He doesn't know He Xuan isn't a vampire and doesn't intrude on his personal life. Y/n had met him, he was a lovely person, just constantly being threatened for his money.

He Xuan has only ever told Y/n he was a vampire, no one else. And Y/n didn't mind as he only drank animal blood, and rarely humans on his assassination missions.

But, that dress He Xuan got because he think Y/n would look pretty in, so why not wear it? To you know give He Xuan a treat of his own, while also giving Y/n the treat of seeing He Xuan flustered as fuck.

(The dress)

     Y/n stepped into the living room, and it took He Xuan no time to notice that he had entered with how demanding the presence of his newly-wed husband was

He looked up from his book that he was reading on the couch, and his face flew red as he looked at Y/n.

He dropped his book and could barley form a sentence as Y/n raised a brow at him smirking as he strode towards his flushed lover.

"I-I...Y-Y/n what are you..." He Xuan stuttered as Y/n sat down on the couch next to him.

Y/n leaned over and placed a quick kiss on He Xuan's cheek. He Xuan buried his face in his hands and blushed wildly, making Y/n chuckle as he leaned over on He Xuan's shoulder; resting his head lightly as he weaved his fingers through He Xuan's silky black hair.

He Xuan sat up after a little bit, trying his best to collect himself before he pulled Y/n onto his lap. Y/n's thighs straddled his waist and his arms looped around He Xuan's neck, allowing him to easily give He Xuan a kiss.

He Xuan held his waist and sighed into the kiss as he kneaded and massaged Y/n's skin. Y/n pulled away before He Xuan buried his head in the crook of Y/n's neck, while Y/n ran his fingers through his hair.

"Y/n your killing me.." He Xuan whispered into Y/n's neck, allowing Y/n to feel how hot his breath was.

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows.

"You haven't drank in a while, have you?" He Xuan fell silent, pretending not to hear what Y/n just said.

"He.Xuan." Y/n said a little louder.