"Ready to go shopping today?"

"Bitch no." I respond to Marky. His eyes widen and his smirk grows wider.

"Why's that?" He turns towards me giving me his full attention.

"Too many cops there, how are we supposed to steal?!"

"You don't." Nardo answers swiftly and sternly. "We are paying, no need to steal when you have money, honey."

I roll my eyes at his stupid rhyme. "No fun." I say amused. I finish my plate and then get practically dragged to the front door by Marky.

When we get to the elevator I eye the buttons panel. I really want to go on all the floors.

"Don't even think about it." Nardo cuts through the silence. Marky looks confused and as I inch towards the panel I feel hands tug me back.

Now I am being held hostage by Nardo. He is holding me on both sides of my shoulders with a firm grip so that I can't move.

"What just happened?" Marky asked a little confused. I smirk at him which gets a smile to spread across his face.

"Your neice is a shit disturber." Nardo answers before I can.

"Lies Marky, all lies. I am an angel, graced from the heaven above by God himself." They both snort and I giggle along. "Up until last year I didn't even know what a God was."

"Maggie you are so adorable." Marky says and then Nardo pinches my cheeks.

"So cute." He agrees while squishing my face. I am going to kick him in the crotch. I ignore them and wait for the never ending elevator ride to end. Once it does I run out of Nardos hold and walk ten steps ahead of them.

A lady walks past me and looks me up and down before scowling. So, as she's walking past I shove my middle finger up directing it towards her still scowling look.

"You have a shit stain on your butt lady." I point out at her to give her a little scare. The gullible woman of course paled and covered her butt running away in her heels.

Nardo and Marky catch up to me and both give me confused looks. "What's with the shit stain comment and the finger?" Marky laughs.

"Bitch was giving me a nasty look because of my outfit! I used my own hard earned money to buy this sweatshirt."

"You mean my hard earned money that bought the sweatshirt?"

"You were the one who stole his wallet?" Marcos eyes gleam with a proud look. I nod and as we get to the car Nardo forces me into the back seat.

The whole car ride to the mall was me telling both of them a story about the time during swimming class when this boy made fun of how small my butt was. Luca and I teamed up and pantsed him. This ended up showing off his tiny thingy, and that's when we made fun of him instead.

I miss Luca. I haven't seen him since we were eleven or so.

Now we stand in the entrance of the mall and we look around clueless. "So where to?" I ask rocking back and forth on my feet.