ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.³ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ

Start from the beginning

*Trevor's POV*

I heavily sighed, my hands clawing at my hair with frustration as I cursed my sister. Wiping the sweat off of my forehead, I regain my composure and realize what I just agreed to.

"Oh, so that's what I am to you? Just some ghost to be busted?" Y/n's suave voice questioned with belittlement, making me whip my head around to see her casually sitting on the couch.

I nervously grin, shaking my head, "No, no- That's not what you are, my sister is just-"

"Just what? Honest?"

"No, Y/n, listen to me—"

"Why should I?" She sharply hissed, standing up and striding towards me.

My eyes widened at her anger and I brought my hands out defensively, "Okay... Relax, calm down, it's okay,"

"No, I don't think it is okay that I had my mouth on you ten minutes ago and now you want your sister's little paranormal investigator club to come get rid of me." She snapped, her eyes piercing my own.

I blinked, swallowing hard as I thought of what to say.

I inhale, "It's not what it sounds like."

"That right?" She questions with sarcasm, annoyance lacing her voice.

"I told her my house was haunted before," I explain in a panicked voice, "Before, I- Y'know, fell in love with you."

Y/n glared at me, one of her brows raising with suspicion. I sighed, shaking my head as I walked closer to her and gently placed my hands on her hips.

"Look, I fucking love you." I confess, "I'd literally kill myself to be with you."

"Please don't."

"I'm just saying." I shrug, "You're not going anywhere, not on my watch."

Her expression lifted, her lips curving into a smile, "Alright... Then call her right now and tell her the plan is off."

My jaw clenches before I loudly gulped, "Uh, Phoebe- my sister is no person to argue with—"

"Ah, I see." Y/n cuts me off, beaming before pulling herself away from my grasp.

This isn't fair. She doesn't need to be mad at me. Clearly, this is a misunderstanding. Trevor why aren't you saying this out loud? I'm honestly terrified of her so maybe saying nothing is better. But she's so goddamn hot, I can't lose that. Especially with what she just did to me... I need her mouth to do magical things to me again.

"Why's it matter to you anyways?" I finally spit out, "You got nothing to lose. Obviously, you don't care about me the way I care about you so the only reason you don't want to be 'busted' is so you can go roam around and fuck up everybody's lives."

Damn, Trevor. I'm shocked with myself.

She stops walking, slowly turning around with her head tipped to the side, sending a look that could kill.

"You're full of surprises today, aren't you mister?" She softly speaks, her evil smile never leaving her face.

I chuckle with embarrassment, hiding my sadness by avoiding eye contact and biting my lip, "Kay, then tell me."

She's finally taken aback by my words, a look of once in a life time confusion on her face.

"Tell me that you love me." I add.

"We've gone over this." She sighs.

"No,"

"Yes. I can't feel compassion for others."

"Obviously you do for me!" I abruptly lash out, mumbling an apology right after.

She just simply scoffs whilst shaking her head, "Trevor, I'm the closest thing you'll get to falling in love with a sociopath. The only people I've ever truly loved were my siblings, people I grew up with and who relentlessly cared for me no matter what."

"So I'm just your fuck toy?" I accuse, feeling hurt.

"Basically." She nods, her voice quieter as she trailed off, "Does feel nice though... To have someone who's not related to you, genuinely love you, even knowing what a monster you are."

"Yeah, maybe I was wrong." I sniffle, tears escaping my eyes, "Maybe you are a monster."

Her eyes briefly enlarged with slight shock. She looked down for a second before staring me directly in my eyes once again, her hurt expression dying down.

"Maybe I am." She nonchalantly shrugged.

If I could look closer I would've sworn she had tears in her eyes.

Fuck, why'd you say that?

I watched as the woman walked off, her hips swaying as her clothing hugged her.

Shit.

I look down at my pants, swearing to myself.

Guess I'll be jacking off to a ghost tonight. Not what I had planned but it's not surprising at this point.