"Right. Yeah. I'll open it."

He tore pulled open the top of the envelope just shy of gracefully, receiving a small whined hyung from his partners.

"Sorry."

He opened it and pulled out a three page document and a set of keys.

"What's this even for?" Jin eyed the key for a second before looking over the document.

"Yoongi take a look at this, you know what it is? Being a lawyer and all."

Yoongi hummed before taking the document and giving it a quick scan through. His eyebrows furrowed a small pout forming on his lips as they usually did when he focused.

"It's...a deed? To something...some property or...something, your mom's name is signed under on the last page, so...it's hers."

"Maybe it's a house?" Delilah perked up.

"A beach house?" Taehyung chimed.

"Or a cabin." Jimin mumbled as his fingers tapped on the wheel.

"Was hers." Jin said with a hollow voice.

Their eyes flickered over their partner.

"Hyung, we don't know that." Namjoon leaned forward.

"Right." Jin sighed taking Namjoon's hand and kissing it softly, "right."

"So am I being scolded now?" Namjoon pouted head down.

"God, no, just don't ever do anything like that again, I'd die if something happened to any of you." Yoongi grumbled last words trailing off.

The car was mostly silent for the next fifteen minutes, the static on the radio being switched to a random radio station just for some kind of noise besides their own occasional sighs.

-

"Texted the pilot to say it's a private trip and we needed to be discrete, gave us the okay to take the back route that goes directly to the runway." Delilah spoke through the silence as they approached the airport.

"Got it." Jimin answered wearily, exhausted from manuvering his partners out of danger then having to stay alert afterwards.

Eventually they made their way to the runway, Captain Kim greeting them as they filed out of the messed up vehicle. He chose to ignore it as it wasn't his business. He greeted them formally.

"No need for the formalities Kai, let's just have a nice quiet flight huh?" Jin shook his hand at the bottom of the steps to the plane.

"Right, of course hyung, happy to take you on a trip, how are the kids?" Mr. Kim smiled.

"The kids. They're....they're doing well thank you for asking..we- we're pretty tired so." Jin averted his eyes from the pilot gesturing up the stairs, trying not to burst into absolute tears over the reminder of their babies.

"Right, let's not keep you any longer." Kai nodded and gestured him and his partners up, greeting each of them kindly. Giving Hoseok a bro handshake, they'd been in the same class in high school after all.

The partners settled in quickly. Jimin passing out almost immediately after finding his seat, not even waking up for a meal.

Delilah and Taehyung "forced" Yoongi into a cuddle. It wasn't much of a fight since the man went down grumbling but with no resistance.

Jin and Namjoon falling asleep halfway through a mumbled conversation.

Leaving Hoseok and Jungkook sitting up staring at the movie that screened. 2012 to be exact.

"It's night time now?" Jungkook pouted sleepily.

"Yeah baby it's night time." Hobi pat his hair, Jungkook curling into the touch.

The entire day went by and they had no concept of it. It was a scary feeling.

"Hyung-nim, I'm sorry." Jungkook looked up at his Hobi with watery eyes.

Hoseok blinked away his tiredness, "what why are you sorry Kook?"

"Something must be wrong with me, we're going through this awful sick time and i-" Jungkook sniffled.

The older was becoming seriously concerned, why was his baby crying? Was he hurt? Did he do something bad? Did h- oh.

Hoseok felt Jungkook shift against his side.

"There's nothing wrong with you, some bodies just deal with stress differently."

Jungkook was hard against his hip. Poor bunny.

"It's okay hyung will help." Hoseok turned on his side to face his husband.

"You're not mad?" Jungkook looked up through wet lashes.

Hoseok pressed a kiss to Jungkook's nose then lips, slipping his hand down to the younger's pants.

"Course not. Come here."

A.N

Poor bun :(((

Hey loves. How are we today?

So a deed with a key? What could it possibly be to??? Was it worth risking Joonie's life???

Guess we'll see.

I love you, bye 💗💗💗💗