Chapter 18-Visiting tyler

Mulai dari awal

"And from there we took her to the location, and then called you. Andrea was just a puppet, she didn't do anything" He said justifying Andrea's actions.

"See that's where you are wrong but right now I still have to do stuff" I turned around walking towards the door where the guard was waiting for me. I grabbed the iron finding a spot I wanted to place it.

I put in the center of his body, right between his chest. He let out a blood curdling scream, not stopping till he was unconscious. The smell of burning flesh was surrounding the room.

"Until next time" I whispered as I punched him in the face. I walked out of the room towards the cell where the three are being held. I have to let Bill and Peter out and apologize profusely. If they quit I wouldn't be mad, they didn't deserve to be put in a cell for no reason.

I got in their cell to see each of them sitting on their own separate bench.

"Rise and shine" I said looking straight at Andrea

"I just found out which one of you three betrayed me and I am shocked." I put my hand on my chest, pretending to be hurt

"Peter and Bill" I said to which they both started protesting saying they didn't do it

"I want to apologize for everything I put you through. I was on edge and wanted to protect my daughter. I understand if you want to quit and never work with me again to which I will give you an out. Not many people get this opportunity so I want you to think it over. But I am truly sorry for this and keeping you in here" I said looking between Peter and Bill, hoping they take the apology.

"Thank you" Peter and bill both said. They both got up and exited the room but Andrea was here to stay.

"Andrea, I thought I could have trusted you. Someone my children can talk to and feel safe, someone they can talk to if they didn't want to talk to me but it seems like you're a backstabbing bitch. So we're gonna play a little game" I said taunting her.

"You're going to reveal to me about what you and Tyler had going on and how long the plan has been in the making and I will spare Tyler's and yours life" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

She started telling me everything, she was weak and now I realized she was never right for this line of work. I pulled out my gun, not even hesitating and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered all over the room and on me. I stepped out of the room and grabbed a towel. I wiped my face and threw the towel away and heading back upstairs and to my car.

I was done with Tyler today, but this wasn't the last time I would be visiting him. I drove home and changed into a different pair of clothes and headed back downstairs. I see all the kids eating in the kitchen.

"We are going out for dinner" I stated looking at everyone. I could see Ella's face drop but I wasn't going to let this stop the plan.

"Ok, so I made a reservation at our favorite restaurant at 8pm. So everyone get ready" I stated seeing everyone start shuffling around. I could see Ella hesitate but went upstairs. I saw Stefan still in the kitchen eating fruit.

"You are invited" I said looking at him

"Thank you" he replied putting the bowl in the sink

"You can grab clothes from the boxes in the guest room that are yours" I stated pointing upstairs.

"Thanks" he said walking past by me and heading upstairs. I did the same and went to my room and needed a long shower. Once I was done I put some jeans and T-shirt on with shoes. It wasn't a fancy restaurant so I didn't need to dress up. I put some makeup on to give me some color and not look pale. I went to see Anthony and see he was struggling with clothes.