"I've been teaching you for weeks now! You'd think you'd be able to at least land a blow. You're useless." He shakes his head and motions for the other person to start, which they do.

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

The words continue to echo around the darkness Luz now found herself surrounded in.

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"Useless."

"You're useless, Luz." Amity shakes her head disapprovingly as she glares at Luz. "I really thought you'd be worth something. That's the only reason I liked you. Titan, was I wrong."

"You should just leave."

"Leave and never come back."

"No one wants you here."

"LEAVE."

"DON'T COME BACK."

"NO ONE LIKES YOU."

Luz finally opens her closed eyes, looking around the small room.

Words slowly started writing themselves on the walls in -what looked like- red ink.

LIES

LEAVE

DIE

EVERYTHING YOU WERE TAUGHT IS A LIE

Words overlap each other so much you couldn't read them even if you tried.

Looking at the other walls, Luz notices there was one that had nothing written on it.

However, that only lasted a moment before lines began to appear on it, stroke by stroke. Red ink slowly bled onto the wall.

You will die soon

The ink drips off the walls in small blotches, creating small, red puddles on the floor.

"What..?"

Ropes restrain Luz from going anywhere, and a chair keeps her legs planted on the ground.

"Well, hello, human." Belos walks towards Luz, his clawed hands placed behind his back as he takes long, measured strides towards Luz.

"I hope you know what I'm doing for you is for your own good?" In one swift motion, Belos removes his mask, showing his deteriorating face.

"You see this?" He gestures toward his face and Luz vaguely nods her head yes. "You'd never guess how it happened, so I'll show you."

Belos draws a spell circle with his finger and a little boy appears in front of them. 

He looked shy. His head was hanging, causing his long, blonde hair to fall in front of his face. His hands were behind his back.

"Philip, are you coming to play?" A girl asks. She has a smile on her face, her eyes crinkling at the edges.

'Philip' gives her a small smile and nods his head, slowly following her as she walks towards a group of kids.

Once they reach the group, a few of the boys grab him, pinning his arms to his sides and using a spell to bind his legs together.

"Haha! You thought we actually wanted to play with you!? Who would ever want to play with a freak like you?" The boy standing in front of him laughs, receiving a bucket filled with green liquid.

"Here's what you get for being such a freak!" He pries Philip's mouth open and shoves the liquid down his throat. "Enjoy slowly rotting." He smirks and drops the bucket, running away with everyone following.

The small flashback disappears. "They never undid the binds on my legs. I was left there for two days before someone finally found me."

Belos turns around to face Luz. "I was just like you. Everyone hated me. I was an outcast. You know what that feels like." For a moment it looks like he feels sorry, but if that feeling was ever there it immediately vanishes.

"Why are you doing this?" Luz asks, looking at Belos with furrowed eyebrows.

Belos chuckles in amusement. "Why am I doing this? Why do you think, human? I've said it once. You have Titan's blood in you. I tried to rid you of it once before, but your little girlfriend saved you." His faces morphs into one as if he'd just tasted something sour.

"I need to get rid of you."