Chapter 26: Mrs.Sanjana Varun

Start from the beginning

Varun then left making Sanjana smile at his moving image without realising who was near her.

Swathi : Work out agudhu pola ?

Sanjana : Neengala bayandhuten !

Swathi : Vera yaru nu nenacha ?

Sanjana : Enna akka apdi lam yarum illa.

Swathi : Madam Varun kita vandhu pesura allavuki ayruchu avaru ponnadhuku apram lusu mari siri !

Sanjana : Adhu.. da..ba apdi lam onnum illa ! Summa irunga.

Swathi : Ennamo nalla irundha seri , Eppudi othukita?

Sanjana : Adhu Akka I thought he deserved ah chance adhu nalla but adhe mari I told na innum edhvum marakala time venum nu adhuku avarum othukitaru !

Swathi : Ippa vachum bhudi vanduche rendu perukum.

Sanjana : Akka ! She whined.

Viji then came near to the duo.

Sanjana : Enna ma?

Viji : Enga decision ah nambu ! Ne Varun kuda happy ah irupa.

Sanjana : Seri Amma . Romba kollapikadha

Swathi : Chitti vidunga nalladhe nadakum

Sanjana and Swathi gave a hug to Viji and Viji felt light hearted .

Viji : Seri Vanga , Thata ellarayum kupuduranga . Varun Sanjana ku wedding date fix pannitaru .

Viji took the girls with her but all this while Sanjana was going through different emotions on hearing the wedding date fix which she couldn't express .

Vishwa : 2 months kaluchu nalla naal la unga rendu peru Kalynam pannalam nu mudivu pannirukom .

Everyone were excited to experience another wedding season In there home but Varun and Sanjana were facing a turmoil of emotions in there heart.

******************

Sanjana moved back to Bangalore soon after Vikram & Madhu's wedding. The rest two months of her life went in blink . She wished for this period to be very slow but the days rolled quicker than she expected . The entire family was busy arranging and preparing for there wedding. Sanjana's friends were astonished to know her wedding is fixed with Varun but somewhere down they were happy that she ll be happy . While Sanjana and Varun had the least conversation. Basically they did not enjoy the months before there wedding like how other couples would do .

Finally the day before the Big day arrived
Sanjana was in the middle with her both hands stretched so that the henna she had applied on her hands can dry with all her friends cousins surrounding her.

The ambiance was filled with fun and teasings . Sanjana was smiling but that smile did not reach her eyes. When the rest of the elders drifted of to sleep . The lights in Sanjana's room were switched on.

Swathi : En d , oru mari iruka ?

Sanjana : Illa Ka , I m not able to process things . Nane chinna ponnu , ennaku enna venum nu ennake teriadhu , Ippa I have to decide for myself and for Varun . Its huge.

Aditi : Ada chi idhuku Dan munjiya thuki vachurungiya?

Swathi : Sanju , idhulam indha anxiety ellam wedding ku one day before vararudhu dhan . Nee romba kozhapikadha.

Amru : Inneram nee Varun mamz kuda romance pannanum , enga kuda pesitu iruka paru !

Aditi : Wedding ku oru naal munnadi yarukum teriuma poi pesuradhu la thani kick iruku . Nee lam waste Sanju .